Who is this exactly?!?! Chp2

Emily's point of view

"What?!?!?!?!"I answered surprised "who is this exactly?"I asked."His name is Boris and things fell out of hand next thing I know I'm his girl friend " she answers" Julia common really " I scream walking into the kitchen "what am I supposed to do with you now not here " I asked "so tell me about this boy you were talking about "ok "she answered "we'll he has blonde hair and blue eyes and he is really cute after seeing his face I couldn't resist him so I said yes" "wow what a story now let's go to the mall" i said "ok "she anwsered I grabbed my keys and I heated up the car then Julia came out we drove to the mall we didn't know we're to go so we checked the map when all of a sudden guess who comes up to us let me give you a hint (BORIS)
Boris's point of view
I look up to see my girlfriend with a other girl and I'm like what the hell I'm going to talk to her."hey baby" I yell "oh hey cutie "she answers. "who's this bae "I asked ."oh it's my friend Emily and were here to shop"Julia answered ."oh we'll nice to meet you " I said."Hi pretty boy" "Boris hurry we got a lot "James yelled. "we'll um I have to go back to work see you later bae "I said then I kissed Julia on the lips and left .
Julia's point of view
"Let go "I say pulling Emily into Forever Twenty One I looked at the new clothes but they didn't really scream Julia. so I went to the back "look at this Emily " .I tell the wall noticing she has gone off some were I don't know "Emily ! "I yelled now very body was looking at me ."over here she yelled. "shhhh "your loud I told her look at this dress she said (royal evening blue dress search this now on google)ohh do you think I look nice in it I asked Emily yeah she answered I took the dress up to the counter and paid for it then we went into old navy there was nothing in there so we went to Claire's I got earrings, necklaces ,bracelets, rings that's all I got then i went into famous foot wear and got new nike sneakers with purple outlines and blue surroundings It was 12:30 and I pretty much shopped and dropped so we went into the food court .