The Audition

I can not contain my sexual attraction to Johnny. He was absolutely, undeniably the most sexiest man I have ever seen. The heat that ran through my thighs in the back of the limo was so electrifying. He made all my lady parts become so excited.
Johnny now made me strive hard for this role. I needed this part so I could see him again. As soon as our eyes met I just knew I was going to date this wonderful man. He makes me feel like a goddess.
The car came to a hault infront of my aunt's house. The driver came and opened the door for me, I payed him and thanked him with a huge smile and a small hug. He was shocked but I knew he could feel my excitement for this audition.
I ran to my aunt's steps and waved back at the driver. I watched him take off then I unlocked the door and rushed to my room to throw on a white floral dress with tan 2" heels. I looked classy yet willing to do anything. Becoming too excited was a habit of mine. I almost forgot to touch up my eyeshadow, blush and red lipstick.
My nerves were infesting my body and I needed to call the taxi before I lost all sanity. The taxi showed up at 3:15 and I ran and almost screamed the directions to the place. His eyes were bugged and I apologized and told him this was a life changing audition, he understood and we were off. I almost shit myself but didn't because we got there at 3:45. Running to the door, I opened it and as soon as I walked inside I was escorted to the stage by a women. She then informed me that, " I was the first one to show so I was the first to go."
After receiving this news I got the sweats so bad. I walked directly on that stage and began to recite the lines from memorization. The director was so flabbergasted that he immediately gave me the part of Patti.
I almost flew off that stage and pulled him in for a giant hug but I contained my excitement. I then professionally asked him who Patti's love was and he told me Jack who is played by a boy named Johnny. When I heard this news I jumped off stage gave him a kiss on the cheek and jumped excitedly out of the auditorium. The director yelled behind me " Rehearsal starts tomorrow at 7 sharp. If you are late you lose your part!"