Midnight

As the taxi pulls up to the outside of the stage area, I can not contain my excitement. I am striving for perfection tonight. My outfit and makeup have to look stunning for Johnny. He is what I have been looking for in a man since I first started dating.

     I must have been really absorbed in my thoughts because the taxi driver yells," Miss we have been at your address for 5 minutes now." I apologize and give him the money and kiss his bold head and thank him for his transportation. He blushed and tells me to

personally contact him for a ride when ever I need one. I thank him and run inside.

     I throw every article of clothing onto my bed and go with a white dress the stops at mid thigh and my sparkling black bikini plus the sparkling gold flip flops I bought in Italy. I don't apply a lot of makeup just a lip gloss to add a look of confidence to my face. I dial the cab driver and ask him to pick me up and he agrees to meet me in 10 minutes in front of my house. I inform my parents I will be out late and not to worry. They're going for tango lessons so they will be out late too and tell me not to worry either. That cab pulls up and I am out the door.

     The driver's name is actually Chris. He informs me of this before asking me on a date. I inform him I am sort of talking to someone at the moment. He brushes it off his shoulder and asks where I am headed and I tell him Cannon beach. My nerves began to build as the taxi begins to drive me to meet Johnny.

     I almost launch out of the car before paying him because of how excited I am. I am about to hand the driver my money when Johnny grabs my hip and spins me and drops a hundred in Chris's hand. My heart is beating uncontrollably at this point. He swoops me up like we just got married and I can not control my laughter. He then lays me out on a blanket that has sparkling lights all around it and a champagne bottle in an ice bucket. It's crazy how much he has done for me and that when I blurt out, "It's only our first date and you've done all of this!" He chuckles and whispers seductively, " You are the girl I have been waiting for my whole life and it's amazing that you and I only have known each other since this morning." At that a tear came to my eye and he became concerned and asked why I'm crying. I told him that was the most beautiful thing a man has ever said to me.

     At that note, he tilted my face toward his and was about to kiss me but then grabbed me while takimg off my dress and carried me toward the water. We were now swimming in the water and I had to make a move so I saddled him and put my fingers through his hair. He made a groaning sound as I began to work my lips to his neck and I sucked as if I were a vampire taking all the blood out of my prey. He then worked his way down my back until he began to grab my buttock and I couldn't help the moan that rolled out of my mouth. He knew the was his Okay to finally gently move my head so our lips were only a centimeter apart. That's when I had to do it I slowly bent my head getting closer to his lips and he then came in full force and Oops our head hit. We both start laughing so hard that we had tears rolling down our cheeks.

     He said " Come on let's go have some champagne and talk for a little." I stood up and began walking ahead of him leaving my hand open for him to grab and he did. That's when he spun me and kissed me. I knew at that moment we have become an item and so did he. We began to intensify our kisses making them long and then he asks if I have ever French kissed before. I said no because I never even kissed a boy before. He said, " Open your mouth and I'll open mine and our tongues will take over from there." I began to slowly open my mouth and that's when he pushed himself down on me and began to open his mouth. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth. He told me to try it with my tongue and that's how I learned I loved French kissing.

     We then walked over to lay down on our blanket and all I wanted to do was jump on top of him and kiss him for hours even days. He knew it too because he asks me to sit on his lap and as he pours the champagne into our glasses. I take a few sips before my hand reaches his cheek to bring his face close to mine and we kiss again. He asks permission to make love to me but I tell him to wait because I am not ready yet. He doesn't protest he just continues to kiss me and explore my body with his hands. He smiles at me and we stop kissing and begin to tell each other everything till morning.