That Night ...

After returning home from a long day of rehearsal, I just wanted to light some lavender candles and jump into my giant tub while skimming through magazines. Johnny had other plans for the night. He was invited to appear at a new club opening to bring in more guests. I knew since he first told me about the club opening party that he'd like if I were to go with him, but he never officially asked me to go. I take off my robe and get my ideal bathing situation settled. I am finally about to indulge myself in some real relaxation time until I receive a phone call.

"Hello my beautiful and most talented coworker"

My face turns red and I smirk into the phone and respond, "I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong number". All I hear through the other line is a deep breath and finally he states, " I am so blessed to have received the honor to speak to such a brilliant and stable woman". The thoughts that I began to develop included him being in front of me as I stand here nude, wishing I could grab his hand and lead him to the tub. I forgot that he was still on the line and I scream, " I NEED TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM"... I gasp and whisper into the phone, "Hi"...

It is about a minute later and I hear an outburst of laughter. Johnny laughs for a good ten minutes and I began to laugh along with him. After laughing for quite some time, He whispers into the phone, "Since the first day saw you on the beach, I wanted to bend you over and show you a time you'd never forget" The seriousness of his tone of voice and the longing I felt through the phone killed me. I could not believe how intense we both were with our feelings and this frightens me. How long will this spark last us? I can't bare the thought of losing this love nor did I care to think about losing him. I just can't help that we are moving so fast. When you have the experience of seeing someone that makes your heart flip five times in a row and the pulsing of your vagina being so powerful, that is how you know you're in love. I tell him to come over because I can not bare another minute without him by my side. He responds, "Be there in fifteen minutes".

I decide to wait to enter the bath and throw on my silk robe with bunny slippers. If he truly loves me, he will compliment my bunny slippers. After washing my face for five minutes, I hear a knock at the door. Johnny is standing there with a bouquet of red roses in hand. He states, "I passed by a florist on my way here and thought that only the most beautiful woman should be the owner of such beautiful flowers" At that moment, I grab his hand and pull him upstairs. I had lost control of my actions, I was thinking with another mindset. I've never felt so out of control in my life. I peel off my robe and stand there, allowing him to just take in all my physical attributes. He tells me to turn slowly and as soon as my back is to him, he reaches around me and grips my sides. As soon as I feel his hands tighten I lose all feeling throughout my body. I start to go numb and get kind of nervous. He realizes the change in behavior and releases his grip. I notice his change in strength and grab for his hands. Once I retrieved them, I placed them on both of my breasts and allow him to take a second to realize why. He begins to suck on my left nipple, [side note: my left breast is my favorite] and gently caresses the other breast. I begin to get weak and a light moan comes out.

As soon as he realizes how eager I was to have him touch me he stops and takes a step back. He states, " Get in the tub". I obey his request and walk with a sway of the hips as I enter my warmed bath. After I take a seat, he begins to take off his shirt.... slowly, his pants fall down to his knees. As he stands there with nothing more than his boxers, he grins. I turn as red as the first time I bumped into him at the beach and he loses his boxers.

As he enters the tub, he states "You, my darling are the only one that has made me feel the way that I do now and that is joy". I move close to him and bring him in for a light kiss until all of a sudden I am taken over again and I begin to use my tongue. He knew that I wanted him more than any woman has ever wanted him. That is when he pulls away and states, "Love, I want you and I to build a really strong connection not just based on the sexual desire" I pull back and realize I am making a huge mistake. My thought goes to that old saying my grandma used to say, What's that saying again.. oh right, "why buy the cow when you get the milk for free, baby you never want to be that free milk"