Chapter 7

Megan POV

        Finally Keaton and I are official together, no secret nothing, and I am happy with that. The girls and I decided to have a girl’s night at my new place, it will be the first time sleeping there so it could be fun, and it will be nice to have a girl’s night with them.

    Robin meeting me at my place, I was already with Keaton and Tyler, it’s not so awkward with all three of us, they were on the couch playing video games. Robin walked in the door, "Robin is here with the stuff" Robin said, I laughed I went by her, "What stuff do you mean?" Keaton asks, "Oh the none of your business stuff" she said, I laughed. "Tay and KyLee are going to be in an hour" I said, "Sweet which means time for the boys to leave" she said, "Awh can’t we stay" Tyler said, "Its girls night, no boys or boyfriends allowed" she said, Keaton came over hugging me. "They have been in the honeymoon stage for quite a while now" Tyler said, "You guys already hit the honeymoon stage" she said looking at my stomach.

   "Thanks for the reminder" I said, “You okay?" Keaton ask, "Yeah I'm fine" I said, "Well have fun tonight" he said, Tyler got up coming over to us. "Not too much fun cause the life of the party right here" Tyler said. "Yeah get out" Robin said.

    Keaton kissed me. "I love you" Keaton said, "I love you too" I said, I smiled we kissed again. "Okay you don't need to put a third baby in her" she said, Tyler grab him and they walked out.

    "Nice Robin scares away my boyfriend" I said, "It didn't work for Troy but hey Keaton a keeper" she said, "Good to know" I said. "What's it like to finally be in the open with your relationship no more hiding" she said, "It’s amazing like I don't have to worry about anything like no one going to get hurt" I said.

   Taylor and KyLee came over finally, we sat in the living room, eating and just talking. "We need to get Taylor a boyfriend" Robin said, "Yes we need to put you back on the market" KyLee said, "I don't need a boyfriend" Taylor said.  "Yeah you do, you haven't had a boyfriend since" Robin said, it got really quite. "Never mind" KyLee said, "No we should talk about it, I mean I haven't had a boyfriend since Keaton" Taylor said, "Maybe we shouldn't" Robin said, "Why not I mean Megan and I are cool, isn't awkward at all that she dating now my ex-boyfriend" Taylor said she sounded pissed off.

    "Really cause it seems like you are upset about it" I said, "Why would I be upset?" she ask, "I don't know are you" I said, "Maybe I am" she said, "Why didn't you tell me that you were upset" I said, "Like you would have listen to me" she said, "Yes I would have, I ask you so many times if you were okay  with the whole Keaton and I but obviously you lied to me" I said, "Well I learned to lie from my best friend" she said, what the hell is her problem.

    "Taylor okay maybe we stop" Robin said, "I thought we were past all of this" I said, Well I can forgive just hard to forget" Taylor said, "I don't know what else you want me to do I said sorry, I felt horrible for what I did, I feel so guilty for everything don't make me feel like a bitch" I said I threw a pillow at her.

    "Well you can say sorry 50 more times" she said throwing the pillow back at me, I stood up hitting her with a pillow; she stood up grabbing a pillow and hit me. We started hitting each other’s with the pillows, "Okay, okay, okay" KyLee said, "Stop, stop" Robin said she going the middle of us, we both hit her making me fall, we kept on hitting each other.

   We started to laugh so hard, "I don't get it you guys fight and now your laughing" KyLee said, "I'm sorry Megan, I should have told you that I am still a bit upset that you and Keaton are dating" Taylor said, "No I'm sorry for everything, for sneaking around and not even telling you" I said, "No don't you already said sorry and I forgave you I was just a bit jealous to be honest" she said, "I'm so sorry" I said, "I'm okay don't worry about me, I'm getting over it" she said, we hugged.

   "Well this was a nice show" Robin said, we sat on the couch laughing. "Good thing Megan pregnant, or the pillows would have been fist" KyLee said, "Yeah good thing" Robin said, "Yeah being pregnant" I said, "How do you feel?" Taylor ask, "Being pregnant isn't all the exciting its scary" I said, "Well there has to be some good in this I mean you are going to be good mom" Robin said, "I just don't know anything about raise a baby in this case babies" I said, "It’s going to be okay" she said.

     I was still worried about it all; I never stop thinking about that I will be a bad mom. "Have you told them the names" Taylor said, "No tell us" KyLee said, "Well for boys, Hunter and Robbie and for girls, Maddie and Rose" I said, "Awh those are such cutes names" KyLee said, "How did you come up with those names?" Robin said, "I just thought about it for a long time and came up with those names" I said, "Does the dads know about the names?" she ask.

    "Heck no, they don't need to know" I said we laughed. "Best they probably don't know even" Taylor said. The rest the night we just talked and had a good girl’s night, couldn't do much since I was pregnant, I actually went to bed early, and I was tired and needed some rest.

     I am ready and scared at the same times for these babies to be born and I am ready knowing who the father.

  Chapter 7(: Short chapter sorry its a day late I was having trouble writing this. Keep voting and reading to find out who is the dad!! Thanks guys.