Chapter 12

Megan POV

     I was in the bathroom getting ready; Robin was over hanging out with me for the day. And I had this feeling in me, I looked at my stomach I put my hands on it.

    "Meg your pancakes are ready" Robin calls out, I walked out, "Robin its time" I said, "Time for pancakes yes it is" she said, "No I mean its time" I said, she looked at me, "Oh god you mean it’s time for the twins to be born" she said, "Yes" I said, I was standing there. "Okay, okay calm down, calm down, we got to get your bag" she said freaking out running around the apartment. "Robin" I said, I show her the bag, "Right bag okay keys breathe in and out Megs okay, okay" she was freaking out, "I'm breathing Robin" I said, "Keys where the hell are my keys" she said, "Robin" I said pointing at them on the table" I said, "There they are" she yelled she grab her keys and bag and ran out the door.

     I stood there waiting for a second; I got my phone and called her. "Robin" I said, "Megan I don't have time to talk your about to have the twins" she yelled, "Robin you forgot something" I said, "What do you mean" she said, "You forgot me" I said, she hung up and she came running inside, "Right come on, come on" she said, I laughed so hard. "Robin, I'm fine I tricked you" I said, I was laughing.

     ''What" she said, "I was seeing if you are prepare and you weren't, you failed and now you know to be ready for the real thing" I said, "That was a mean trick" she said, I laughed. "I'm sorry but Robin you forgot me" I said, "It was a moment of panic" she said, "Well you failed now who my next victim" I said, "Oh were going to trick someone else" she said, "Duh oh let’s get Taylor" I said, "I got it, play along" she said.

    She was calling Taylor she put her on speakers. "Hello" Taylor said, "Tay" Robin said, "What’s up Robin?" Taylor ask, "Tay this is for real, Megan water broke she going into labor" Robin said, I covered my mouth, "Your kidding me, oh my god where are you guys?" Taylor asks freaking out. "At her place, I need you to come get us I'm out of gas and Keaton took Megs keys were stuck here" Robin said.

   "Shit oh my god, oh god my, okay, okay wait there, KyLee and I will be there in 2 minutes hang on Megan" Taylor yelled over the phone, Robin hung up, we were both laughing, "KyLee with her, yes were tricking both of them" I said, 'Oh god this is too much" Robin said. Within two minutes Tay and KyLee came running in. "Meg where Meg" KyLee yelled, "Right in front of you" I said, "How are you doing?" Taylor ask, "Breathing in and out I need to go now" I said, "Where Keaton?" she ask, "I already called him lets go" Robin said, KyLee and Robin helped me outside to Taylor car.

    "Okay come on guys" Taylor said, she was looking for her keys in her bag, "Tay" I said, "Oh shit no, no, no, no, no, I locked the keys in the car" she said, "Way to go Taylor" KyLee said, "I'm sorry" Taylor said, "Shit okay what are we going to do" Robin said, "This, I'm not in labor" I said, "Excuse me" Taylor said, "It was a test, and you guys failed by locking the keys in the car" I said, "Not funny Meg" she said, "Hey Taylor did it now me" KyLee said, I was laughing.

    "She got me to, I forgot her in the apartment" Robin said, "Well now I will be prepare for the real thing, now how do we get my keys out" Taylor said, "We got to call someone to get them out" Robin said, "Or we can call one of the guys and trick them" I said, "You are just in trickster mood aren't you" she said.

     "Let’s do it" Taylor said, "Call Drew" KyLee said. Taylor called Drew and he coming over to help her, Robin and I hid behind the stairs to wait and come out. "How did this happen?" Drew ask, "You know me clumsy me" Taylor said. "Drew oh my thank god your here" I said coming out with Robin. "What’s going on?" he ask, "It’s time for the twins to be born" I said, "Right now?" he ask, "Yes now" I said, he passed out and fell on the floor.

    "You got to be kidding me" KyLee said, "Wow yupp he failed big time" I said, "Good luck Robin if you ever get pregnant" Taylor said, we all laughed I can’t believe Drew passed out. "Okay help him upstairs to the apartment” I said.  “Us?" Robin ask, "Yeah you, I can’t I'm pregnant" I said, "Good excuse" KyLee said. "Okay Tay KyLee grad his arms I got his legs" Robin said, they tried picking him up.

     "Oh god he heavy" KyLee said, "Don't drop him" Robin said, we were walking and laughing up the stairs. We got inside; they put him on the couch. "Wake him up" I said, "Drew baby wake up Drew" Robin said, "Do I need to slap him?" KyLee ask, "No" Robin said, "He waking up" Taylor said, he was opening his eyes. "Robin?" Drew said, "Yes hi" Robin said, "Megan where is she? The babies" he said standing up. "I'm okay it was a test and you failed" I said, we all laughed.

    "That was a sick joke" he said, "You passed out" I said I was laughing so hard.  "Moment of panic" he said, "Nice try" I said.

    "Did she at least get you guys" he said, "Yupp I left her in the apartment" Robin said, "I locked my keys in the car" Taylor said, "I was dumb enough to fall for it" KyLee said, "Mean" he said, "Hey I have to prepare you guys, my due date coming next month February" I said, "Why don't you trick the daddy's" he said, I should trick them I was tricking everyone else why not them.

    "Keaton with Tyler and Wes" I said, "Give them a call" Robin said, and I grab my phone calling Keaton. "Hey Meg" Keaton answered. "Keaton my water broke, I'm going into labor" I said, "Shit, what, now no not now" he said freaking out, "Yes now, I need you to come and pick me up" I said, "I thought Robin was with you" he said, "I don't have gas, get your ass over here" Robin said, he hung up.

    We were all laughing. "He coming" I said, "Go hide guys" Robin told them, they went to the bed room; he came so fast running through the door with Tyler and Wes. "Okay Megan come on we got to get your downstairs" Keaton said, he took me down with Robin.

    "Where the car?" I ask, "Well you see we panic and took our skateboards to get here quicker" Wesley said, "Guys" I said, "Okay stay calm, oh Megan sit on the board" Tyler said, "What no" I said, "Yes see you sit on the board and we push you" he said, "All the way to the hospital" Robin said, "Perfect plan right" he said, "Works for me" Wesley said, "Okay babe sit and you just breathe" Keaton said, "Okay no, no, I am not sitting on that" I said, "Megan unless you want to give birth here then I guess you hop on" Wesley said.

      "I'm not actually" I said, I smiled at them, "What" Keaton said, "Why is she smiling" Tyler said, "Got you guys" I said, I laughed so did Robin, Taylor, KyLee and Drew came out from the brushes. "Really skateboards guys" Drew said, we were all laughing. "That was a mean joke" Wesley said, "You guys are so not ready" I said, "We were ready" Keaton said, "You guys tried to put me on the skateboard and push me" I said, "That was a dirty trick" Tyler said.

     "Did you guys pass?" Keaton ask, "I forgot her in the apartment" Robin said, "I locked my keys in the car" Taylor said, "I passed out" Drew said, "You passed out what'' Wesley laughed. “This was a test guys and you all failed you guys need to be more ready" I said, "Well how can we believe you when it’s really going to happen" Keaton said, "Oh trust me it the time comes you will know I am ready" I said.

    "Well we will be prepare" Robin said, "Yes now that I got you all I know now I can trust you guys" I said. We were walking back upstairs to the apartments. I turn and looked at them, "What is it?" Keaton ask, "Oh my god" I said, I put my hands on my stomach.

     "Meg are you for real" Taylor said, "Yes" I said breathing hard. "Okay guys" Keaton said, "Keys grab, Drew you drive" Tyler said, "Door go out the door" Wesley said, "Got you guys" I said laughing, "You are so lucky you are pregnant I would take you down" Drew said, "Lucky me" I said I walked away to the bedroom laughing.

    I was in the bathroom, looking at myself, I think I will for sure know when it’s actually time, I was just testing everyone else to have some fun and it was fun tricking them , good to know I can still be teenager even though I am pregnant.

Chapter 12(: Keep voting and reading thanks guys!!!(: 7 Votes or more to get the next chapter!!