Chapter 1

Nones pov
The moon Light steamed in to The dark bedroom of The young male his name is Y/n yet he was not asleep he was at his desc reading one of the magical creatures book he had borrowed from school. He was top in his class beacuse of his intresst of The animals they had always ben The once to be protected in his opinion. But what Y/n did not know was that Dumbledore had sent a letter to a persone simular to himselfe about Apprenticeship with the other. It was going to be a long night If he did not go to sleep now so he did just that. Closing The book he stands up and start walking to his bed that was in The middle of The rom. Flumping down into The sheets of pure Hr/c he soon found his way to The land of dreams.

Y/n's pov
I waked up to The sun shining into my eyes at that moment i remembred that i was to mest with The headmaster to discous something important. What it was i did not know but The only way to find out is to get there. Geting out of bed i put on a pair of new clothes and my robe. I then combed my hair and brushed my teeth.

Once I was done with everything i headed out of my House and went to The eagle statue Who got me to The headmaster's office.

Dumbledore was waiting for me with an odd man beside him. The man had Brown hair and green blue eyes he looked a bit old mabye he was in his early 20s? No mabye older. He had a vest and an long coat that went down to his knees and a Bowtie. He altso had a suit case on The floor next to him.
"Welcome Y/n this is Newton Scamander he is the reson i wanted to meet you here. He is willing to take you as an apprentice to learn you about all The magical Creatures" once Dumbledore was finish talking he let ous 2 to get to know eachoter more.

Newt's pov

We where just standing there looking at eatchoter when i decided to break the silence.

"Well... nice to meet you Y/n" i said with an ankward smile holding out my hand. Gladly he shook my hand and noded. He did not speack so much did he? But i did notise he held a book in his hand it was probbably about Magical creatures. "do you like Magical creatures" i sad and pointed to the book. he just noded at it. "what is your favorite creature?" i asked and now atleast i got an response from him.

"The Golem..." he had said it in a soft tone looking at me.

"would you like to meet my other friends as you are going to apprentice in magical animals with me" i said with a smile "but first we need to get you some propper caring clothes!

Y/n's pov

After what seemed like hours we finaly left hogwarts in the train I looked out the window enjoying the ride and the trees going by outside the train in a rush. But upon hearing the clicking sound coming from his suit case my gaze slowly was laid upon it watching with intrest as one of its holders was undone. Newton had reatched down to claps it again only to have to grip it hard and curss out something under his breath. After having it clapsed once again he looked up to me hoping i did not hear what he said luckely i did not lissen my gaze was flexed back to the window just staring.

Time skip (2 hours)

Standing in the middle of Diagonalley Newton lead me to the clothing shop. under the long ride i had opned up some what more to him despite my bad pass. Closing my eyes i remembred the days when i was tortured by my parents friends when they left me in their hands. Shaking of the memory i opned my eyes and continued to follow the taler male. but what he did not want to open up about just yet was his hurt full memorys. But there was this other thing there he could not sort out with out geting eather upset or hurt. The truth is that ever since he had meet Newton and began talking to him. He had felt something diffrent, he had fellt attraktion to the other male. But was that not discousting? he had been thinking it over since he had ben staring out the window in the train. Yet anything he did just got the other males face in his mind. Is this weird? This feeling this is what he felt towards his parents once.