Chapter 5

None's pov

The next day Newt had prepared breakfast early. He had woken the smaller male from his slumber with a loud crash as a glass fell to the floor. The smaller male startling awake and jumping up on his feet. His h/c hair a mess and his night wear un eaven. Pulling out his w/c and pointing it at Newt. Starimg for a second before muttering a breif "Sorry" and puting away the wand. "Great! Your awake. I made breakfast." The older man said and pointed to a really nice plate with F/b. Y/n could feel his mouth watering as he looked at the plate. He sat down infront of one. Looking up at Newt who noded. Then began to eat.

The plate was finished after a few mouth fulls. The younger boy looking satisfied. He got the plate and stood up to take it to the sink to wash it really fast.

After y/n was done with the dishes he followed Newt to his suit case to feed the beasts. Walking down the tree steps the house had yet again not failed to amaze him with herbs and other usefull stuff. Walking out the door. And out there Frank the Thunderbird was waiting for them.

Y/n's pov.

I picked up a pretty large peice of meat for the large bird and whent towards it a smile on my face. "Hi Frank!" I said delighted giving him the meat before petting his beak in smooth long strokes. "He really likes you." Newt said from behind me. I looked at him and started turning around to walk and get another meat piece for Frank. When i suddendly fellt somehing shove me. I closed my eyes for inpact. But it never came. I opend my eyes to see a clothed wall. Being courius i looked up and saw Newt. Frank had pushed me towards newt since he knew Newt would catch me. Feeling the arms aroumd me tighten i blushed dlightly.

Newt's pov.
I watched as Frank pushed Y/n, or more like shoved him towards me. I caught him with ease and looked down at him to see if he was alright. Only to be meet with a suprised face moments later. I shifted my arms a bit tighter around the smaller male to make him feel safe. But the only response i got was a blush 'why did i get a blush as a reaction?' He questioned himself looking clueless...