Chapter 2

Y/n's Pov
Upon arriving at our destenation Newton had goten us checked in on an hotel for the night. His suit case started to unclaps it self. Newton was fast at it to reclaps it preventing it to open. "What is in there?" I said looking at Newton who looked up and meet my gaze looking away as it was a bit ankward. "Creatures" he had simply said opening the door for me to enter ur shared room. The room was a bit small but with bright colour full walls, A table with a chair and what caught my eyes the most was the only bed in the room it was really large. But still only one bed are we going to sleep together? i wondered about it when Newton saw my gaze on the bed and saw it too "I can sleep in my suit case you take the bed" he said placing down the suit case on the floor. Did he really say that he would sleep on  no in side his suit case? I was so lost in my toughts that i did not notise that he had asked me something. "Hello Y/n? You there?" His voice snaped me back to realety as he was only inces from my face staring into my C/e making me look away. "did you want to meet my other 'Friends'?" He said looking at me. I looked back at him what did he mean with other 'friends'? I noded at the question and he opned his suit case holding it up then steping into it slowly disappearing into it. I looked on speechless. What had just happend? I heard a fainth sound from the case "come on in!" looking at the suit case unsure i stepped in hesitantly slowly entering the suit case with caution.

Newton's Pov

As i watched him walk down the stairs to my suit case his hair stands covred his face as he looked down to see where he stepped his feet. He shifted his gaze upwards to meet mine then, then he looks away and around the room, probbably avoiding my gaze thanks to the ankwardness betvean us. but what i notised was that he acedentely missed one of the staris on the last once and stumbled forward. His eyes widned with a little panik as he fell. I rushed to catch him geting a hold of my apprentice's arm holding him up so he could regain his footing. "you okay?" I asked him while taking in his expretions to see if there where any sighn of pain or anything else. But i found nothing this boy was just as expretionless as a rock! I looked into his e/c eyes but he avoided them like usall "Im fine" he said as he took a few steps back, "Thank you" I noded and let go of him to lead him out to meet the other's in the suit case leting him meet Frank first. Frank was going to be let free soon but he was still too weak to be let out on his own. Those stupid wizards how could they do something to an mythical animal like they did to Frank? Taking some meat to fead the creature i headed outside with Y/n at my heals. I whistled at Frank and a wave of thunder exploded in the sky as the gigant thunderbird came down with a loud sound stardeling Y/n a little. "it's okay as long as you dont get to close to him Y/n, But for now you will need to get used to eatothers company, Y/n this is Frank the Thunderbird"