Chapter 7

Y/n's POV
I looked from Newt's lips to his eyes and back before he took the advantage and leaned in to me, I could feel his lips brush against my soft once as he kissed me softly. It was an innocent kiss. But it ended quickly as the taller male pulled away. "Im sorry... I should not have done that," Newt said before pulling away fully. I stood there dumbfounded for a second as I watched his suited back turn to me, the tingling feeling of warmth were our lips meet leaving a burning sensation.

None's POV

Both males were left dumbfounded, and as Newt turned away from Y/n, the older wizard would secretly play the scene in his head over again as his cheeks softly dusted pink and he would awkwardly shuffle away to continue his routine. "Y/n you go back up, I can finnish this." Newt called back to the other male as he rolled up his sleeves and without a second thought left the H/c wizard standing with the small blue serpents, a visable disappointed look in his face as he slowly turned on around before he headed up to the hotel room again.

Newt's POV

'Why in Merlins beard did I do that?' I asked myself as I shuffled doung into a wheelbarrow. I could sense that Y/n had gone away as his presence was no longer around. And somehow it made me calmer than before, although... Electricity still thundered from my lips and into the rest of my body in a pleasurable feeling. And as I frustratedly shoved the shovel into the wheelbarrow with all the doung in it, Teddy would come and poke my leg and as I leaned down to pick him up, he made a break for the Breifcases entrance. "Oh no you dont," I said with a breif short smile as I moved after him.

Tumbling on the floor, and knocking over vials and other such things. I was so close to catching the niffler multiple times, but all the little critter did was look at me with his beady eyes and almost smirk at me. And now as he is half way out of the breifcase, I shoot up my hands and catch him. "Aha!" I said triumphly before I looked up and was meet with e/c orbs looking down into my own, and for the moment i had chased Teddy around I had forgotten everything and it was now relived and an awkward side glance ensued. "Teddy tried to get out again." I explained softly with a light smile before I moved to have the niffler go down into the suitcase again. "Newt?" Y/n started making me turn to look up at him. His eyes fixated on my hand making me tilt my head and then look down. I had cut myself on a peice of glass when tumbling around for the Niffler, and it left an open wound on the side of my hand. "Oh.. no worries I'll treat it do-" i started, pain searing up through my wound as I was cut off. "No I'll treat it, come up and sit down somewhere." Y/n said in a rather strict tone before moving off to get the first aid kit.