Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

I stared into those warm eyes of Newt as i stayed frozen in his arms, unable to move. Before snaping back to reality and quickly moving away. "S-Sorry." I stuttred softly as I backed away a little to give the older man some space. "No problem, would not want you to get hurt." Newt said with a soft smile as he let go of me.

Newt's POV

'Why does he look so uncomftrable? Should i have let him fall? No if i did i would not forgive myself...' I thought as I backed away to scold Frank, but he had disappeared. 'Oh that damnd bird...' I cursed inside my head before looking at the smaller male. I must have given him an irritated look as he shifter back a little. "Sorry bout Frank, I have never seen him do that." I said with a smile before adding, "Come lets go and look at the hatchlings." I said exitedly as I lead the way to the blue pretty dragon like serpents who eyed Y/n curiously.

None's POV

"Woa!! They are so cute!" Said the small H/C male as he gently picked one up abd cuddled it to his chest. As Newt smiled at the scene infront of him, before walking forward to put his hand on the younger's shoulder. "Do you know what creature that is?" He asked Y/n softly who noded. "It's an Occamy. Found most in east Asia and India, they can shrink and expand to fit anywhere." Y/n said as he held the blue serpent with purple wings. "Good, you know the basics." Newt smiled as he said that before the serpent snaked its way into his hand making the small male move closer to the brunette, softly brushing up against him.

Y/n's POV

'Y/n What do you think you are doing?! Oh god...' I scold myself as my cheeks dust pink and i look away from the older male. 'Why does just seeing him smile make my stomach flip?' I asked in my head before i felt a pair of fingers snake to my jawline softly and turn my head. "Are you alright, you are a little red?" Asked Newt with a concerned look as he moved closer. 'Is he teasing me? Or is he really concerned?' I ask myself before my eyes scan his face my eyes stoping at his lips before flicking up to his eyes again...

Author's note

Hello! Sorry for taking so long to write Chapter Six. Do you want me to write more stories tell me down in a coment and i will write something up if I can. Thank you for waiting so long!