Decision

Sindria- Sinbad's pov.
I can't believe how far they've gone! The Kou Empire has made their move, and Reim went behind our treaty alliancing with our enemy. I groaned as I held my head in my hand; the one thing I wanted to avoid had come.

 "Jafar!" My right-hand man appeared from behind the column. Stone-faced as ever, expecting my command.

"Yes, Sin?" He greeted. Turning his head slightly behind his covered arms, his eyes narrowed in waiting.

"Call a meeting. All household vessels must be present." 

"Of course, Sin....may I ask why?"

 ".............We are going to war." Jafar's eyes widened as he bowed in understanding.

"I will gather them right away my King."

Reim-Muu's pov.
"Muu, how could you?!" Myron shouted in distress, "The treaty was lady Scheherazade's dying wish!" 

"I know." I sighed as I slumped further into my seat. Her anger was the last thing I needed on my consciousness now.

"Then why? Why did you do it?" She folded her arms with tears pricking the sides of her eyes. I hated seeing her like this, but I will not budge on my decision.

"The treaty may have been her last wish.....but I will do everything I can to keep this country safe. And if it means going against her last wish.......then so be it."

Kou-Kouen's pov.
Seems like Reim is no fool after all. Sinbad must be devastated, but that doesn't mean we should underestimate him. Even if the Kou empire has another ally, who knows what Sindria has under its sleeve. I must converse with Koumei for this war.

The Kou Empire must not lose.