Amara, Marusu, and........Rosemary?

Hello~ Cat-chan here! Thanks for reading and I hope you continue too. Anyway I thought I would give you some backgrouund information and a picture of what these three look like. Hope they fit your imagination!

Amara-The daughter of a merchant and a dancer. They traveled until she was 5 when her parents got murdered by a bunch of theives. When she was 10 she was working to get food and was almost sold into slavery three times. Age 14 she became a dungen captuer.

Marusu-A fanalis who was captured and seperated from the rest of his tribe at the age of 3

Marusu-A fanalis who was captured and seperated from the rest of his tribe at the age of 3. Has been a slave gladiator until age 10 when he ran away and worked on a ship until he was 15 when he meet Amara and became her household vessel. A few months later was adopted and trained by a slightly older, much stronger female fanalis. (to be introduced later~) Also dating Amara for 3 years. 

Rosary-Little is known about her

Rosary-Little is known about her. She is about 9 and is a very powerful mage. Rosemary meet Amara first around 5 months ago and was introduced to Marusu in the middle of a battle. (more to be released in later chapters)

 (more to be released in later chapters)

(closet picture i could find. If I find a better one I will upload it)

Current ages:

Amara-17

Marusu-18

Rosery-9

Okay enough is enough...STORY TIME!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amara pov

"That was soooooooooo long and hard!" I complained. 

"We only went over to the sea to collect some Seashells for Waven so he can make that ring." Rosary replied. 

"i know but it required energy! And do you know how hard it is to conjure that up?!" 

*Rosary sweatdrops* 

I look over to my boyfriend and smirk as I stopped infront of him and put my hands up. "Marusu?" 

"Hmm?" 

"Carwy me pwease." I gave him my puppy eyes which makes him roll his eyes. 

"Fine...." 

"Yay!" 

"You spoil her too much." the brat said. 

"I know." 

"Shush Rosary your only jealous because you don't have a boyfriend.....now quiet ."

Rosary huffed, "I'm only nine. I have no need for someone to spoil me rotten when I can provide for myself with no problem at all." 

"Why you?!" I went to grab that brat until my forehead got flicked with unnecessary force. "Owie....Marusu what was that for?~" 

"Stop picking on the child." I swear I love my boyfriend, but that little brat has him wrapped around her finger. For a nine year old she is too smart and cunning. I glared at Rosary and mouthed 'I'll get you back.'

Rosary pov

Almost a half hour after that little argument we had Amara started to walk on her own and Marusu.....Marusu? "Marusu?.....Amara?" Then I felt someone grab my hand. "Amara...what's going on?" 

"Come on Marusu found some people who need help." I nodded and followed Amara. When we caught up to Marusu we seen a blond boy holding a blue haired boy looking very worried and a red hair girl that looked like Marusu and his teacher looking out for.....help? 

"Rosary!" Amara whisper yelled, "Where are you going?" 

"I got to help them." as I approached them I could feel strong magic coming from the blue haired boy. Who is he? 

"Alibaba....Alibaba look." Alibaba...that must be the blond boy. He looked up and seen me and apparently Amara and Marusu. 

"We can help." Amara said to the blond. He meerly bowed his head and whispered a very weak thank you.

-------------------------Timeskip------------------------------------------------

Alibaba pov

"Thank you for helping us." 

"It's no problem. I'm Amara. The fanalis over there is Marusu and the pinkette over there is Rose-" 

So he is a fanalis to. Just like Morgianna. I looked at her to find her staring wide eyed at him. "Thank you Amara, Marusu, and........Rosmary?" 

"Rosary." the pink-ette corrected. "Right....anyway thank you again."

It looks like she was about to leave until Marusu whispered into her ear. "I suppose that's okay." Amara turned to us. "Wanna come with us?"

 I turned to Morgianna and she nodded her head. "Yes please, thank you." "Well let's go." I picked up Aladdin and we were on our way. But because it was to quiet i decided to make conversation. "Sooooo...Rosemary-"

 "Rosary." 

"can you tell us where we are?" 

"Well. In the middle of no where going somewhere." 

"I know that Rosemary-" 

"Rosary." 

"But can you be a little more specific please." 

"what does specific mean?" 

"It means more detailed Rosemary." 

Th pinkette stopped right in front of me and turned around slowly while a  vein popped on her head. "R.O.S.A.R.Y.! Rosary!" 

"Y-YES MA'AM!"

Aladdin pov

I open my eyes to see nothing but blackness. "Son of Solomon" A bunch of voices rang out. "Welcome to our home. Please, enjoy your stay until we can located your rightful place and send you there." Then the voices died out. What was that?

------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you liked it! Comment and suggestions are always welcome! Since there are going to be a lot of characters the ones that are not from the original show and are mine will be in a book I am going to make. As the story progresses so will that oc book. Thanks for reading and have a good day/night!