A new adventure with Sinbad and Kouen......Kouen? KOUEN?!

Sinbad pov

Well we landed in this mysterious pl- 

"Get over it we are on a.....plain."

 What you can here me? And saying we are on a plain makes it sound so.....plain. 

"Yes I can heard you, your talking out loud....Baka."

 Oh...really? 

"Yes really." 

"Hehehehehe...ahhhh....akward?"

Kouen just rolled his eyes. "Any ideas what to do now?"

"I don't know mr. tyrant. What do you think we should do?" I said glaring at him.

"Once again, glaring won't get you anywhere. And I asked you first...'

Wow. The great tyrant Ren Kouen has a childish side ehhh? "Hehehe"

"What?!"

"I just relised. You have a childish side."

His eyes widened. "I do not! *Ahem* Anyway.....seriously though...now what?"

My eyes shined as I take out my first metal vessel Baal. "We shall go on a new adventure, go to new lands, try new things, and most importatly-"

"Learn their history and culture?"

My face paled, "NO! We find everyone else like I don't know....OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY???!!!!"

"Oh yeah them...."

My face paled even more. "You...you truely are a tyrant...I feel so bad for your siblings.....Speaking of siblings..." I look off into the distance. "it's probably 12 o'clock accordding to the sun...so we'll have to wait and hour or so to figure out which way is east and which way is west...then we have to find north and South.....right Kouen?" I look to where he was. Key word: was. "Kouen? Kouen? KOUEN?!"

"Shut up idiot. I'm right here."

I looked at the bottom of the hill we were on to see him at the bottom.

"I found this."

I slid to the bottom to find him holding a circular object.

"Aparently it's a compass it tells the direction no matter where we are."

My eyes sparkled. "Cool!...how do you know what it is called?"

He flipped the object over and it said , "compass" on it.

"Oh...." Well um...okay then. "So which way to the north. North is always good to start."

He points to the right.

"ALL RIGHT LET'S GO! ONTO A NEW ADVENTURE!" I yelled as I started to walk.

Kouen pov

Not even two minutes until that imbusile yelled he tripped over nothing. "......Idiot....."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cat-chan here! I hoped you like this. I know i'm asking a lot but I need to know! Who's adventure do you want to read about next????? Once I get everyone's adventure started then I will start updating in a pattern. Also if you don't like this format I wrote in LET ME KNOW! I won't judge nor bite. It was just an experiment. A shout out to Kenji_chan266 for actually answering me! Thankx. Anyway plz comment and give advice. it is always welcome. Thanks for reading!