The magi Tri-....oh

Cat-chan pov

The three magi traveling far and wi-

"Come on old man! Stupid baby!"

.....Fine Judal, you wanna talk, you got it!

Judal pov

We have been walking for hours. "Oi! Old man! can you sense any villages near by?!"

"Well....there is one to the north but-"

"Alright let's go!" I started to walk in that direction....on and did I mention we can't use our magic? Yeah, our wands went missing while we were sleeping. The stupid baby didn't stay up on his shift, but then again what do you expect from a baby like him?

Titus pov

"There's something wrong with that village isn't there?"

Yunan sighed. "Yes it is like a town but.....there is no....life..."

My eyes widdened. "No...life....how is that possible?"

Yunana shrugged. "Abandoned maybe."

I nodded. "Yeah maybe....but there is always that question."

"Which question?"

"......Why?"

"HURRY UP OLD MAN! STUPID BABY!"

We sweatdropped, "Always have to ruin that awesome moment don't you Judal."

"What?! You were having an awesome moment with out me?! You truely are a stupid baby."

"Wow....I feel the love...thank you." I look towards hi- "Judal? .....Judal......JUDAL?!"

"What's wrong? What happened to the magi tri-oh......JUDAL?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thanks for reading. Just letting you know. I have nothing against Titus or Yunan. This is just what Judal is in my mind and I don't have any favorite magi's so if one is like to Ooc I'm sorry. Thanks again for reading!