Lenny

7:00pm the night of the launch

"Anna?" Lenny called "Are you ready to go?"

Anna stepped out in a tight black long dress that crossed the front with a gold purse, her hair tucked into a bun, and her engagement ring dazzling.

Since when has she had an hour glass figure? Lenny thought to himself, the clothes she wore did not compliment her figure. 

"Does this look alright?" She asked self consciously

"It looks great, you look..."
Beautiful, Breathtaking, wonderful, amazing, dazzling?

"Good. You look good" Lenny nodded "I see the ring fits"

Anna looked at her hand "It's beautiful, Lenny thank you" she smiles

Lenny nods "The cars waiting"

"Behave babies" he tells his children as Anna kisses their heads

They walk down to the the lobby and Chamomile stands there her mouth agape at Anna. "Hello, Chamomile" Anna says politely

Chamomile fixes her gaze on Lenny "Lenny you look ravishing"

"Thank you" he smiles "I had it made"

"Are you attending the wedding on Sunday?" Anna smiles

"Yes" Chamomile says "I am"

"Well then we'll see you then, but we must go" Lenny smiles

Lenny walks to the car, Anna behind him. He does the gentlemanly thing and opens the door for her. She smiles her thanks and gets in.

They drive to the event. Lenny is nervous, he spent all day asking sure everything ran smoothly the posters were ready, there was salsa to taste and some for people to take home, they had the add ready to premiere and his speech prepared to describe Mexicano.

The car pulled up at the curve and Lenny got out first helping Anna out. He watched the heads turn to Anna as she stepped out.

She looked down at the ground. "Come on, let's go in" He says

Bradley was standing there at the door his eyes focused on Anna's chest. "Anna this is my assistant, Bradley. Bradley this is my fiancé Anna."

Fiancé felt wrong to Lenny.

"Yes we met before and I wished that I payed more attention, hello Anna" he kisses her hand.

Anna blushes "Is Mrs. Dalai in there?" Lenny asked Bradley "She is along with her team and so far they look impressed."

Lenny escorted Anna into the venue it was filled with people looking at selling Mexicano, people who were representing food magazines, food critics, guests, people who worked at Cliffs marketing and their spouse.

Mrs Dalai was easy to spot in a teal gown and her grey hair pulled up to a bun.

Lenny made his way to her. "Mrs. Dalai"

"Lenny!" She smiles "This event is so wonderful, the posters, I've had many offers tonight for selling my product every one wants Mexicano this is- I can't thank you and Cliff's marketing enough for what you've done for me."

"I can't thank you enough for giving us this opportunity" Lenny smiles "Really it was our pleasure"

"Is this your fiancé?" Mrs. Dalai asks

Lenny cleared his throat "Yes this is Anna"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs Dalai." Anna smiled