Lenny

Lenny flinched as Leo screamed. Dr Wong soothed Leo. "Oh, Leo it's okay now it's all over! A few seconds of pain for a lifetime of health."

She put a band-aid on Leo. "Okay, all done."

Lenny sighed with relief. Dr. Wong smiled. "It's okay, Lenny. They aren't going to remember the pain."

Lenny put the twins back in their pram. "Thank you, Dr. Wong."

"You're doing a good job, Lenny." Dr. Wong smiled as Lenny left.

He wheeled the pram down to a nearby cafe where he was meeting Natasha. She was already there. "Oh look how big they are, I swear I haven't seen them for four days and they've grown three inches."

Lenny sat down. He bought out the twins biscuits and the twins munched on them happily.

"Mama?" Adelaide asked Lenny.

"No, your mother's not here." He said. "This is Aunty Tasha."

"They miss Anna?" Natasha asked.

Lenny nodded. "We all do."

"So what are you doing about it?" Natasha asked.

"What do you mean?" Lenny asked.

"What are you doing to win her back?"

"It's not that simple Natasha, I was prepared to stand by her and she left. I'm hurt by what she's done and I'm not in the position to go and fight for something she clearly doesn't want. So I'm just going to focus on the twins now, I can't make Anna come back."

"Some things are worth fighting for, Lenny! Anna is worth it."

Lenny got up. "Natasha please, don't get involved in this, it's not something you can understand."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Natasha asked.

"You can't hold a boyfriend for a year, you have no idea what commitment is and you of all people have no right to tell me to fight for someone. You have no idea what true love is."

Natasha wiped a tear from her eyes. "The reason I called you is because I needed to tell you something." She held up her hand that showed a ring. "I'm engaged to Victor and yes, although I probably won't be tying the knot anytime soon and I may not actually get married who knows? I do however have an idea of what I'm talking about. So go Lenny, push me away like you have done to everyone just do not complain in 5 years time that you have no one and you feel empty inside. It takes two to fucking tango."

She walked away leaving Lenny in shock. He walked back to his apartment. He got into the elevator and just as the doors were about to close, a hand thrust itself in.

Chamomile entered. "Chamomile, now is really not a good time."

"Lucky for you, I just want to get to my apartment." The doors closed.

"So how's Anna?" She asked.

"I don't know, you'd have to ask her yourself."

Chamomile looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"We lost the baby and Anna's gone back to Italy."

Chamomile was silent for awhile. "I'm sorry about that."

"No you're not." Lenny said. "You hated Anna."