Lenny

1 MONTH LATER:
Lenny was glad to be home with his children and even happier Anna had returned.

The pair had been getting along swimmingly, sleeping the same bed, occasionally going on a date night or two.

Lenny was surprised that Anna was now Anna Alessi-Kelvin and she was referred to as Mrs. Kelvin, he wasn't excepting it but he loved it none the less.

Adelaide and Leo had started to crawl around and it was a constant battle for Anna and Lenny to try and keep them from touching and crawling into things they shouldn't be.

As far as Anna per l'aqua. It was booming they had made 20 grand in three nights and according to Marco the chef they had an hours wait out the door. So after they'd paid bills and paid staff and bought new ovens, they had almost 12 grand in profit.

Anna knocked on Lenny's study. "Come in!" He called.

Anna stepped in with some pasta dish and a glass of water. "I need you to try this for me and tell me what you think."

Anna said as she set it down in front of him.

Another thing, Anna was cooking and Lenny was eating a lot. So much he had a small stomach starting to appear that Bradley and Charlie were making fun of.

Lenny had a bite and it was delicious like they 1000 other pasta dishes he tried. "It's nice, babe."

Anna smiled. "You think? The pesto isn't too much?"

Lenny shook his head as he continued to eat it. "Your real critics are the twins though."

Anna smiled her toothy smile that Lenny had grown to love.

"Already did, it passed with flying colours."

As Lenny finished Anna went to grab the plate and he pulled her in and kissed her.

"What was that for?" She asked her cheeks warming.

"Just because you're beautiful."

There was a knock on his study. It was Natasha. "I hope I'm not interrupting?"

Anna blushed, shook her head and walked out of the office.

Natasha had a stupid grin on her face when she sat down. "Anything you'd like to tell me?" She asked her baby brother.

Lenny shook his head as he picked his pen up. "No."

"So when did this relationship spark up?"

"Somewhere between Turkey and Rome." He smiled at the memory. "We've decided not to label anything yet, till we're both comfortable."

"But yet she's now Anna Alessi-Kelvin." Natasha said gesturing to the paper. "So does this mean you're actually Husband and Wife?"

"I haven't seen you this happy in a long time, I'm glad, Lenny. I really am." Natasha smiled.

"Thank you. I try not to think too much I just follow my feelings if that make sense."

He tries his very hardest not to think about Grace, he doesn't want to ruin whatever he has with Anna he just wants to be happy and deal with the issues as they come.

"Do you love her?"

Lenny looked up at his clock. Eleven letters that were complicated. He didn't know how to answer, he forgot what it felt like to love someone, to be loved by someone. Yes he was learning something new about her every day. Like how she always thrust her cold feet in between his ankles at night. How she muttered absolute jibberish in sleep that no one could translate, how she always brushed her teeth before breakfast, she hummed a lot when she thought no one was watching, he also learned when she became stressed she cleaned. She liked sad love songs and sappy romance movies that she had roped him into some nights. He hated to admit he actually bawled in Me Before You.