Chapter One.

Rain. It was all Jack got in Ireland. Cold and loud rain. He couldn't hear anything except for the closest car driving by. The rain that fell onto the street was like drums pounding with full force. He couldn't remember what he was doing there, but he was waiting for someone. Someone who's late. Maybe the rain was making it harder for him or her.

Just about when Jack was about to leave, a car slowly stopped in front of him. He wasn't surprised and he didn't complain. This rain could stop anything from driving.

Jack got inside the car and saw a man with red dyed hair and a friendly grin. "Hi," He said. "Sean, right?" The man asked. Jack nodded, that was his real name. "Call me Jack, please." Jack said to him. "Alright." The man said and began to drive. "So where to again?" The man asked. "My apartment." Jack said and gave him the location and address. After a few minutes, the man spoke again. "So, my names Mark." Mark said. Jack didn't seem up for conversation, which was strange, since Jack loves to talk and shout all the time. "Uh huh." Jack said quietly.

About three minutes later, Mark said something again. "Heavy Rain, huh?" Mark asked. "It happens a lot here. So I guess you're not from Ireland, are ya?" Jack replied. "Nope. I come from California." Mark said. "All the way in the United States?" Jack said. "I've never been in the US." "It's a nice place. I bet you would like it." Mark said hopefully. The rain got harder and harder each minute, and Jack began to see less cars driving around. Jack felt his stomach turn nervously, like something bad was gonna happen.

"Jack, we're gonna have to slow down to a stop since the rain is so bad." Mark said. "Okay." Jack responded. He waited until the car parked on the side of the road. Once Mark parked, he tried to start a conversation again. "So, how long have you-" "Ohh no...oohhh nononono!" Mark cried. Jack was about to ask him what was wrong, but before he could ask him Jack already knew why.

The car was slipping off the road.

They had parked on a highway bridge, and behind them there wasn't any railing. The car was slipping toward the ledge very slowly. "Mark! Drive!" Jack cried. Mark desperately tried to start the car but before they knew it, a wave from the flooding hit the car. Jack felt the car come off the ledge and begin to fall. He screamed hoping that somebody, expect for Mark, to hear him. While screaming, Jack felt Mark jump on him and hug him tightly and bury his face into Jacks chest. Before they knew it, they crashed onto the pavement-and Jack could only hear the loud ringing in his ears. 

AN: So that's the first chapter! I usually do these when I'm bored, such as writing on the bus while listening to music. 

Hope you enjoyed, and maybe I won't discontinue this one.