Chapter Two

Jack woke up to the sight of a white ceiling. He tried focusing a bit to see where he was, and he realized he was in a hospital. Jack sat up and stretched a bit. He had some deep cuts on his arms and legs, thankfully nothing serious. Someone knocked on the door and let themselves in. It was the doctor. "Hello, Sean. I'm Doctor Bill. The kids call me Billy. Call me whatever you like. Anyway, I wanted to ask you few questions," He said. "Is that fine with you?" Jack nodded. "Okay." Doctor Bill brought a chair from one of the corners and sat it next to Jack. "So, do you know how you survived that crash?" Doctor Bill said. 'What kind of question is that?' Jack thought. "I don't know. Lucky I guess." Jack responded. Bill wrote something down on his clipboard. "Are you aware that crash could kill a man?" Bill asked. "No. What do you mean by that?" Jack asked, feeling more uncomfortable. "Since the top of the car was smashed down, it's impossible for any human to survive that." Bill said. Jack stayed silent for a while. What does that mean? Why was he asking him these questions? A billion questions were swarming in and out of his head. But Jack only managed to say one out of the billion. "Where's Mark?" Jack asked. "In the room next to you, "Bill said. "He's fine. Had similar injuries to you, that's all." That made me sigh with relief. Thank God he's okay. I can't wait until I see him again. I want to see his red hair-his bright happy smile. I needed to see him. 

AN: Sorry it was short, I've never actually had experience in a hospital before, so sorry if some things are a bit off or different. X,D