Chapter Three

It's been a whole week since Jack got into the crash. This was the day he was going to see Mark again. He could barely wait.

MARKS POV

I couldn't believe I'm finally getting out. I'm gonna see Jack. I hope nothing bad or serious happened to him. Even though the doctors said nothing serious, I still have my suspicions. I feel like it's my fault we got here. I could've gotten us to safety. We could've went on with our normal lives. But it's still amazing that we survived that crash. The doctors say the roof could've crushed us both, but they don't know how we both survived without breaking anything.

I sit up and take a long and heavy sigh. I wonder if Jack hates me. I mean, it kinda is my fault we're here. I shake that thought away. I don't need to think about that. I need to stay positive.

The doors open and I see the nurse walk in. "Hello, Mark Edward Fischbach. I brought you some new clothes for you to get out of the hospitals patient gown. Go ahead and change and then you can get out." The nurse said and set the clothes on the bed and walked off. I stretched and grabbed the clothes, heading for the bathroom.

When done, I immediately went towards Jacks room. It wasn't far, it was right next to mine. I knocked but didn't hear a response. Without thinking, I opened the door. "Hey!" I heard his voice shout. He had some pants in his hands and only boxer underwear on. "Oh shit," I said and covered my eyes while blushing. "Sorry, man." I grabbed the door knob and closed it. I put my back against the wall and sighed. 'If only he had his boxers off...'

JACKS POV

When Mark closed the door I didn't know how to feel. I was mad at him but yet still happy to see him again. I can't believe how ripped he is. I sighed and started putting my pants on, along with my gray T-shirt.

Once I was done changing, I opened the door and right next to the door was Mark with his head down.

"Hey." I said. He slightly jumped and looked at me like I was a ghost. "Oh hey," Mark said, "Sorry about that...You didn't answer so..."

"It's fine, dude." I say trying to reassure him. He seemed a bit reassured. We started a conversation about the crash and a few theories how we survived. After about five minutes we couldn't think of much. So I brought up a question about what I liked.

"Do you like gaming?" I asked. "Oh hell yes," Mark responded, "it's been my whole life." It was like music to my ears.

It was kinda sad that I had to leave Mark. I gave him my number and address and told him to visit anytime.

Right when I was about to get into the car, I head Mark call my name. I turned around and as soon as I did Mark hugged me tightly. I hugged back and smiled.

"Bye Mark, I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, too." 

AN: Thanks for reading. Tell me if anything is spelled wrong or used incorrectly.