*Chapter 45*

If you want the moon , Do not hide from the night,  If you want a rose , Do not run away from the thorns, If you want to love , Do not hide from yourself .

~ Rumi

Words made up of common alphabets when are shaped,mould  and designed by a certain specific person who adjoin them with a flavour of heartfelt desire enclave in your heart without a second thought

Such is the case with nano, her words are potion of certain magical powers, whose ingredients are far to common yet  unreachable.
Mixed with,affection,politeness,love and softness with deep twinkle of
eyes placed on her face an adoring smile makes you forget for a pace of time that there could even exist any difficulty that we can't face

Blessed are such people with the special blessings of words by the ONE whose affection in words no one could compete.

Not a single tear fell from my once  ocean filled eyes as soon as she started speaking and I lost myself drinking the soothing potion of her words .afterwards taking me into a deep slumber of peaceful sleep.

Many tales with few advices and a memory of words she had displayed in her cute accent between them a certain being my favorite

"You know Areesha what your baba said when was saved from the first heart attack.she had paused filling  curiosity into my being.

"What nano?" I had asked sitting near the hot stove made up of  wooden logs instilling in them a supporting fire.

"He said I was sure nothing will happen to me ! You know why ?" Your baba asked us all she smiled placing the bread  on the pan.

"What he said ?" I urged her with few gestures of my hand

"He said ALLAH has given me two daughters and my intention is to fulfill all their rights by bringing them up with best of  manners,giving them high education and marrying them in a good house and I believe in MY RAB that He will fulfill my intentions in the  best of ways and that was my dua ever since He has blessed me with two rehmats "nano had finished off with a smile resting my heart on the peaceful claim.

"Than have patience my daughter your baba's intentions will save him " she had consoled

Praying in her peace filled house I felt more than hopefull knowing Allah always takes the best decision.
But we are humans who requires constant reminders.

And even if someone is to be taken from your life ALLAH instills enough courage and sabr for you to endure while raising your ranks and replacing it with His irreplaceable blessings

"My daughter is awake?" nano lighted the lamp not disturbing the calm atmosphere by the fluorescent lights.

"Yes" I smiled moving closer to her inviting embrace.

"Every difficulty turns into infinite happiness when you not only pray but believe to" she kissed my forehead placing a peeked strand of hair behind my ear as I listened to her soft hums of advices at the emerging dusk filled with cold breeze and warm lights.