*CHAPTER 49*

In the midst of conflict, be friendly and harmonious. If they rip apart your clothes, sew the pieces back together again.

~ Rumi
*
*
*
*

*Warning* a quite long chapter,so if you have a pending work I advice you to do that before

*Warning* a quite long chapter,so if you have a pending work I advice you to do that before.:b.

And please do comment and vote ! :-)
*
**

Glow of the lighted chandelier covered us around, its golden shade,brightening the moments  of our  shared laughter  ..

"Three days ,72 hours and 20 minutes till you finally become "Mine"...yours Umar 😎

My hands trembled as I read  the message with prominent red glow covering my cheeks, I hid my smile  trying to escape any eye contact with the person sitting not very far from me .

"So as I was saying" granny begun the discussion for which we were accumulated together after breakfast.

"We will keep the Nikkah simple,  it should be sacred only between us..And than for the main functions we will  invite everyone and it will be a grand function what do you say salman and shah.?" Granny peered

"It's delightful as it is" uncle shah encouraged.

"Yeah I agree to" baba nodded

"Umar what do you say ?"granny inquired with a smile.

"Hmm it's suitable" he added seriously while his eyes turned mischievous when he caught my glance .

Embarrassed I bit my lip starting a slight conversation with Hina api.

"After a week will be mehndi than!"phuphee orated going through the details of the cards which were ready to send

"And after a day or two we will plan rukhsati".She added

"Yes in the mean time we will get some time to prepare for the next function" mummy approved.

The reason there were no quirky remarks or teases was because of the fact every one's father were present with an addition of granny's warning to intrude.!
,
Seeing Dani giving us knowing glances was the proof that he is using every ounce of self control not to blurt something.

"Areesha my dear your any wish regarding the decorations and venues will be granted "granny softly pinched my cheeks with adoration.while I gave my consent with a small negative nod.

"I will be happy with your choice" I murmured.

"Stay blessed" she patted my head while I received numerous glares from  the cousins.

Was I suppose to say something else

"Granny we will decide the theme" dani chipped.

"No ,its settled I will decide  It for my beloved  children" she dismissed making him huff.