*Chapter 48*

Your body is away from me
but there is a window open
from my heart to yours.
From this window, like the moon
I keep sending news secretly.

~ Rumi
*
*
*
*

Dense mist surrounded the terrace coverting the heavy clouds descending and spreading over the house ,enveloping me admist it's play as I squinted my eyes through them to have a scanty view of the twinkling stars high so high above the sky

My shawl twirled with mist absorbing the light freckles of the water droplets

Terrace seemed to be the only place where I could enjoy solace for some duration ,preparations of the upcoming Nikkah ,constant trials of heavy dresses, illuminating jewels,with teasing talks didn't for once had piety on my being the overwhelming feeling had captured me from every side reminding me of the reality ,shaking me out of the daze.

Pondering upon it I was perpetually being deprived of my confidence by each passing day with nervousnes on full swing .It was all real I was really going to be his bride why it still looks So unrealistic?.my heart always questioned

I had no issue regarding it but my heart still drummed harshly whenever it realizes the sudden reality.,making me want to run yet stay at same time .trapped in the chaotic feelings my mind begged for fresh air while my heart ached for privacy which lead me to sneak on the terrace granny concealing my secret.

Just few more days my mind calculated,making me shift at my own place even the cold breeze brought sweats, but somewhere without any doubt there was hidden smile which was a pleasure of someone's changed acts

"Areesha!"

I breathed with a small sigh my peeked strands shadowing my eyes hiding the emotions of sanctuary knowing very well about granny's loyalty to reveal my hideout to him.

Whirling around my eyes clashed with His sharp ones sending a chill observing sudden coldness which for a moment was replaced by a twinkle.

"I have been meaning to talk to you" his authoritative stance demanded with ,arms crossed demeanour confusingly serious .

with gaze on my feet I bit my lip with an unforseen chortle

"Do I look like a joker ?"Umar asked crossly while my chuckle erupted with new energy as I once again dared to look up.

I would have flinched or even have escaped due to his intimidating vibes which threatened with a dare.But dani's chicken dance behind him moulded the atmosphere completely blessing it with ease.

He frowned gazing at me not a feeling of merriment passed his features hinting me of something serious but the euphoria attack was on its peak when a certain someone didn't seized his doings.

Sensing something behind he twisted his head curtly catching the culprit with a hard gaze.

"I hearby came to chaperone" he declared with a raised hand as he stilled at the spot