5. MADAM POMPFREY X REMUS

It was another lonely full moon, like all others, where Remus sat alone in the Shrieking Shack, just waiting to turn into a horrible beast. As the moon rose and brightened, he would break every bone in his body until he had completely transformed. Until hair covered his body, his mind was turned into one of a beast's, and he had the heart of a killer.

The only thing that could possibly relieve his pain after he woke up from this atrocity was the feather light touch of a certain healer that smelled like potions. This was a gross smell, but it enticed him all the same.

After this thought, Remus transformed, turning into a werewolf. But, even in this form, the beautiful and old Madam Pompfrey was still on his mind. Her fingers, blackened by the stains of medicine... were sexy. Then, there was her uniform, like something World War nurse wore while they cut of someone's arm or something. It was sooooo sexyyyy. Tooooo sexyyy. The wolf part of Remus's mind wondered how good she would look covered in blood, delicious blood.

The werewolf licked his chops, what was love when he was a human had turned into a hunger to eat his healer. He walked to the door where she had left him before he transformed and tried to pick up on her scent. He knew he had found it when he smelled the death- of- children smell of potion.

Then, he began clawing away at the door of the Shrieking Shack until it broke open. Remus ran past the Womping Willow until he was near the Black Lake.

"AWOOOOOOO???!!!!!" He howled at the moon, which in werewolf meant, 'where are you my tasty, little luscious treat?'

Just as Remus the Werewolf despaired, he caught of whiff of the acidic scent heading towards a building. (Becauz he waz a werewolf he doesn't know wut a schol is fyi)

He ran as fast as his doggo legs could propel him forward until he arrived at entrance. Remus entered the building, wondering as he tried to find his next meal.

Just as he despaired his lil "awho" whisper echoing throughout the building, he saw his next meal.

His lover, his healer, his tasty treat.

She was a cougar but Remus... Remus was a werewolf.

Doggo Remus licked his chompers, running towards Madam Pompfrey. "AWHOGGA!" He yelled which meant "I love and want to eat u" in doggo.

He ate her, then licked bones of her corpse clean. He knew, even tho she screamed, she loved him too.

Tasty lil gurl. Lololol

-E