Welcome to Jurassic World!!

"Watch out" I screamed as I almost ran into a lady and her baby

"Watch out" I screamed as I almost ran into a lady and her baby. I dodged her and made a screeching stop infront of the building. Parking I slipped my keys into my pocket. Seriously need to be more careful.

  Ok you can do this, I told myself as I walked through the door. Kids ran around playing with the holograms as parents tried to gather them up.

Claire sat on the stairs talking on her phone. "Aunt Claire" she hung up as the curly haired kid ran up and hugged her.

"Oh my Gray your so.. so sweet" she awkwardly patted Gray on the back. I stood beside Zara as she was probably making wedding plans and Zach was watching his younger brother looking more annoyed than happy.

"Oh my god Zach the last time I saw you, you were like this big and that was like what 3...4 years" I shook my as she showed how tall he was 7 years ago.

"Actually it was 7 but good guess" now I feel bad. Greatest Aunt in the word goes to who oh right.....um well there might be someone in this room right about now. Just kidding.

"Ok well ill meet you for dinner around seven".

  I cut her off "actually you have that thing" she nodded mumbling a thats right before everyone realised i was here.

"Mckenna" Gray tackled me in a hug almost making me fall over.

  "Good to see you kid its been long" Claire's phone rang.

"I gotta take this here are your passes ill see you later do you go to bed at different times or... you know what ill see you later" Zara looked from her phone and sighed as Claire walked back upstairs. "Oh" she said turning around. "And please stay with McKenna and Zara" I think if Gray smiles anymore his face is gonna pop.

"Great" Zach said under his breath avoiding all eye contact with me.

I turned away from Zach pulling out my camera. "Say cheese" Gray turned towards me smiling widely. I snapped a pic looking at it then showing Gray. "Now thats a keeper" he smiled and pulled me outside. I ran with him as we looked around.

I shot a quick text to Lowery to grab my bike and take it to the bungalow. Dont worry theres money involved. Also he owes me a favor for getting him coffee the other week.

Zach and Zara slowly trailed behind as we ran around taking pictures of each other and our surroundings. I spotted a certain blue eyed boy and snapped a picture making him turn towards me.

He smirked pointing me out to his friends. I felt someones presence beside me as I waved. "So how have you been" I rolled my eyes turning towards the older Mitchell.

"Ive been great how have you been" I walked away not wanting to talk more. Gray was running around looking at the herbivores.

"Ummm im..uh..ive been good..good" I looked back to see blue eyes gone. Zach rubbed the back of his neck.

  "Is there a problem here" I laughed seeing blue eyes glare at Zach. Wheres the popcorn. Zach looked back and forth between blue eyes and I in confusion.

   "No not at all is there a reason your over here" they were having a glare battle. Seriously get me some popcorn.

"Blake come on stop flirting" what I guessed was one of his friends yelled. He got pulled off but wouldnt stop glaring at Zach. Oh this is just woww.

I rolled my eyes and walked away from Zach and towards the triceratops. Their so cute but i hate the saddles. I mean are you kidding me their not meant to be horses.

"I cant see lift me up" he said looking at Zach. Zach rolled his eyes trying to continue his conversation with me.

"Im not Dad and you arnt five" he turned back to his phone.

"Jump on" I said bending down so he could jump on my back. Once he did he was snapping pictures left and right.

Once we got further into the herbivore area he jumped off. I looked towards Zara she wasnt paying attention.

"Scatter go, go, go run" I grabbed Zachs hand and pulled him with me as Gray and I sprinted away. We ran dodging people as we went. I never let go of his hand but once I did I kinda missed. I mean umm... no... I uhhh...oh shut up.

  We ran closer towards the carnivores when a voice came up telling everyone about the next T-rex feeding. Gray was practically jumping up and down as he screamed. He grabbed my arm pulling me towards are destination.

"Zach come on" I looked back to see he was on his phone. "Gray go ahead and get in line im gonna grab your brother" he laughed running off. I walked towards Zach and nearly pulled his arm out of his socket.

"McKenna slow down" I laughed speeding up.

"Zach speed up" I mocked back. He sped up trying to pass me. I laughed and nudged him a little. He nudged me back speeding up. Once he got far enough I jumped on his back. He caught me and kept running.

"Oh come on" he laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We made it towards Gray and I jumped off. "Go catch up with Gray ill be back" he nodded turning.

"Oh hey Mac" I turned back seeing Zach. "Its good to see you" I waved him off making my way towards the stairs.

Lowery wasnt there to scold me like usual so I tied my shoes and walked up the stairs. Every step I take leads towards life or death.

Which will it be.......