WWIII

WWIII

Blue, Echo, Delta, Charlie....

I left my bike back by the rode and am now hidding behind some bushes.

Im indy and you only answer to me she said making them all nod. She sniffed the air then looked my way. Echo and i made eye contact. She nodded her head telling me to get out of there before Indy noticed.

I tied my untied shoe and took a pic with my camera then ran towards my bike. Delta and Echo followed me as i hopped on and raced off.

They came at my sides and for a second i thought i was over with. Delta nudged my bike making it swerve. I sped up trying to balance myself. Echo yelled at Delta and they both stopped at started fighting.

I ran into the lab seeing Owens bike outside and slammed the front door behind me. I saw Owen and everyone walk into another room and i followed. Walking in everyone turned towards me. Owen tackled me in a hug. Then everyone else joined.

"We thought you were dead" everyone let go except for Gray and Zach. We stayed like that until Gray decided we should look for clues. Zach held my hand as we walked around. "This isnt even a real Dinosaur" im guessing Gray said.

"It sure aint kid" i pulled Zach over to were Vic and the others were standing having a deep conversation.

"Woah" Vic screamed as Delta slammed through the glass. "Easy boy easy" we all scooted back. Delta lunged for him biting his arm. We all ran outside and Zach, Gray and i ran one way but the adults pulled us another.

"Come on" Claire yelled but she fell as Delta rammed through the glass.

"I knew we should have gone this way" i yelled making Zach and Gray laugh. I pushed Gray towards his brother quickly hitting a random button on a control panel to distract the Dino behind us.

Running outside and down by the fountain Owen stopped us. Blue and Echo stopped us followed by Delta. I pushed Gray towards Zach and in sync Owen and i walked towards Echo and Blue.

I put my hand out and she watched me closely. i made sure to put my gun down and clipped her head set off making it fall to the ground with a clank. The indominus came into view and the girls looked back at her.

What are you doing attack them the girls looked at each other then back at me.

Dont even think about it i called at her making her look me on the eye.

The girls looked at me as i stepped forward not taking my eyes off the indominus. She took a step towards me and i whistled making the girls make a run towards her. Owen and i grabbed are guns directing Claire and the guys to a small shop.

Owen and i ducked by the fountain. I shot her in the eye making her stumble. "Get back with Claire" i laughed and shot at her again.

"You can try" he laughed as we both started firing the guns. The inodominus saw me and started coming at me. Echo hopped on her back only to be thrown into a grill which was still on. She burned.

I ran and slid over the table to the souvenir shop. Claire jumped a little. Gray started counting and saying a bunch of numbers. "Sweety what are you saying" Claire said trying to sound calm.

"We need more teeth" Claire looked at me and i got the message. I kissed Zach on the cheek and grabbed a walki talki and the flare from the first aid kit.

I throw my gun over my shoulder and run for it. Delta got thrown in front of me making her neck crack. Blue jumped on the indominus neck telling me to run for it and i did.

My legs started to burn as i stopped infront of paddlocked nine. "Hello is anyone in the control room" i hit the walki a couple times. "Hello can anyone hear me" it buzzed.

I had tears running down my face by the time i heard it crack. "Its Lowery are you ok" i sighed. "Thank god Lowery its Mac open paddlocked nine and hurry" it cracked and buzzed even more.

"Are you crazy no way" i slammed my hand on the wall hoping he could hear. "Damn it Lowery do something for once in your life" he mumbled an ok and the gate began to open.

I threw the walki to the ground and lit the flare. The ground started to shake and i could almost cry from everything but i dont.

"Come on tiny its show time" and i ran....