1

(Y/n) walked into your house, slamming your door behind you."UHHGGGG!!!!FREAKING NUTSSSS!!!UHHGGG FFFUUUPPPEEEE!" You shouted. "Stuiped.....job...." You said, trying to keep calm."just loosing a job. Maybe house.....and life." You said  as if nothing was Wong. (Y/n) got a cup of coffee and on your table. You sip some coffee as you take out your phone and look up any open jobs in town. "No,no,nah....Oh HEEEEEKK NU!" you said setting down your phone and giving up.

                               ...............................................

After a shower, you Decide to look one more time. You go back to the humble table of yours and grabbed your phone. You walked into your room and laid on you bed.
About 20 minutes after staring at your phone screen, you grow tired."all of these jobs suucckkk!" You shouted. You turned to the clock. "7:09?" You whispered. Just a couple minutes more.... "Job for building houses-HELP WANTED" read one of the pages. You shook your head. "Help wanted! Circus baby's pizza place! Night shift at night!" You read on your screen. You surprisingly read on. "you will have a hand unit to guide you through the night." Youv been there once for a friends kids birthday. There was a animatronic girl- it was hard for you to remember. You remember seeing the animatronic clearly

Red pigtails
Dress
Rose cheeks

Mainly the things simple, nothing else. On the bottom was a phone number. 234-5678. "Wow. Surprising number." You said. Without thinking,you typed the number. "Hello?" You asked. "Hello, is this for the job?" The voice of a teenager,probably 21. You were surprised about the first-thing sentence. Too many surprising things. You thought. " uh, yeah..."
You told the teen information about you,your name, and he told you everything about the job. "I will print the info and well give you our answer by morning." Then, the phone got silent, leaving only a beeping sound. He hung up.
At morning, you woke up, got coffee, and changed cloths. You sat on your couch, phone in hand. 1 new message. You taped on it. It was the number- 234-5678. The teen. You read the text. You jumped of the couch, full on delight. "Hell Yah!" You screamed. You read it once more. "You got the job."

Sorry, short chapter