4

No I don't wanna stay put! I want to run AWAY! after Funtime Freddy walks out the door, everything's dark. Then, you realize that the hand unit hasn't said anything since youv woken up. "B-Bon bon and I haven't seen her yet. But me and bon bon are planning a surprise party!" You heard the bears voice say. Why is he protecting me?!  Then, another voice appeared. " I haven't seen even a mouse. " A cheerful voice said, then, the same voice you heard in the ballora gallery- balloras voice spoke. "Oh Foxy, at least you get to see. All I do is dance and sing..." Another voice, calm and gentle spoke. " guys. This human is too, what's the word- shy - to talk to us." High pitched bonbon went next. "OH BABY! Its just a Stuiped girl!" By this time ,you new all the voices;
Baby: Calm and smooth.
Funtime Foxy: a bit rough but nice, to.
Ballora: smooth and relaxing
Funtime Freddy: also rough, but no nice. Something a kid would enjoy.
I need to get out! Think (y

) Think" That ignoring guy shut his speaker! Now there's nothing that birthday girl can do!" Funtime Freddy was Right. You couldn't do anything. But he was also right about the "birthday girl" thing, kinda. Todays (the day before you birthday), the day before your birthday. You birthdays on the (y/b).
You looked around the room, trying to get your vision to adjust. "Then that's that!" Funtime foxy said, almost shouting. The door opened, reviling Freddy, and the lights turned on. "Your welcome." Bonbon said. "Thanks-" "Please reboot the systems- it seems iv lost- try your hardest." The hand unit spoke, skipping and cracking. Freddy looked at you. "Ummm....." You said walking to the roobter. You held down all the button thingys and watched the % go up. 70%....80%.....91%..... "Seems your stuck here! Unless you want to die." Funtime Freddy said. "Great job! But it seems the animatronics are loose. We will lock all doors and send a rescue crew to save you, in exactly 19 hours." The hands units words went through you head. "What.........WHAT!" you shouted. "I'm gonna die." You said, nodding. Your fear made you shiver. "I'm gonna stay here. For 19 hours." You said calmly. "Yaaahh." BonBon said. "Thanks what it said, right?" Bonbon asked Freddy. Funtime noded. " you hungrey? I hear you humans eat to live. There's some pizza- umm bonbon can get." You shrugged your shoulders. "Sure....please." I'm.....talking....to...animatronics.... You have thought that many times, but it was to crazy to stop thinking. Bonbon disabled of funtimes arm, but you blinked and he was gone. "At least you get to die. Us-we have to live with the same pain...forever."?