8

"Broken...?" You whispered.  You looked at funtime. His eyes flashed black and back. You shivered. "If I get hurt, (y/n)..."
The door shook. "How did they find us!? And why are they here! They hate it here!" Bonbon screamed. "(Y/n)! GO INSIDE ME!" What? Now? But its... What? Is he horney now!? Wha-  funtime pushed a button, then his whole body sprouted, Reveling his endoseleton. "Get inside me! The only c-chance." He whispered, but it wasnt quiet. "Funtime! Where's the girl!?" Foxys cracky voice shouted. You climed into him. I'm inside a animatronic.....
I'm dating a animatronic......POV
You shivered as the plastic went back together. You were surrounded by darkness. You felt funtime move slowly, every single step.

Funtime Freddy's POV

I opened the back door. I walked to the hall, then I heard the sound of a dragging body. Parts moving, slowly, on the floor. I looked behind me. Ennard?! Ennard. No. "See your back." Bonbon hissed. The flickering eye fought the Bunny's attention. "You left us." "No. I killed people." What?! "You killed people?" I asked. "No, kids. I killed kids." I shivered. "Why a-are you here?!" I asked. "I came back." I saw the shadows come behind him. A pony tailed girl. A ballerina. Another fox. A bear.

Yendo
Lolabit
Ballora
Baby

Then, tiny little creatures scammbled from behind them. Smiling.

Minarinas
Bidybabs

(I think I spelt those right........?)

Where's funtime....foxy?....  "We are gonna replace you.yendo walked from behind baby, and a tiny, pink/purple bonbon puppet attached to his arm. "and your.... Puppet." I stared at the bear. Those blue eyes. That bonnet. Those "were gonna find new colours and everything. Just how we did with foxy." Ennard said, dragging his body in circles around me. "He did something...bad." He said, stopping. "He tried to kill us." Baby smiled.

Your POV

The voiced were clear to you. You knew every word they were saying... But some of the voices were not clear. "WERES THE HUMAN!?" this dark voice said. It came with a screeching sound, too. "I k-kiled it."  Funtime said. You could tell he was scared. You heard footsteps come from in front of you to the back, fading.
Then the steps come forward. Funtime fell to his side, making my head bong on his stomach, inside of him. "Owwww......." He whispered, his voice fading. "Now." The dark voice said. "Let's take you to...

                      The scooper