9

Funtime Freddy's POV

I have to save her! I have to!the animatronics held me, tight. Then through me onto the scooper chair. Before it could lock around me, I jumped up and ran out the room. Lolabit.... I know her! She's that....fox. lolabit was on my tail, so I kick at him/her.all the animatronics were chasing me. I need to save her. I pushed the button... My whole body split. I looked down at (y/n). "Hey." I said, like I wansnt in danger. I turned to a hall. (Y/n) was horrified. "I... I need you to run!" I said. I ran to the elevator. I grabbed her and set her in. The others were about 178 feet behind me. 178......... 177.......176.... "Bye." Bonbon said.

Your POV

" i .... Can't leave! I won't leave!" Funtimes look on his face made you cry. Funtime pushed a button in the elevator and it started closing. "NO!" you shouted, crying. Then, before it close, the polar bear slipped in. He grabbed your hands, and kissed you.

"I'm sorry. Y-you will die..." He said, pulling him closer to you. "At least I will die with you!" Bing the elevator stopped, and its doors opened. You leaped out, pulling funtime with you.

He kicked at it and it froze. The door barly close to closing. We were at the room. The one you started at... The first time coming here. "The rescue crew will be here any minute." The hand unit spoke. FINALLY! "You can come with me!" You shouted.

Bonbon shook his head. "We can't. They will brake us, anyway."  "Im glad I died.... With s-something I loved before. Something to make my life....better." Funtime said.behind you, doors opened, and men came in. Funtime Freddy looked up. "Bye..." Funtime Freddy said, letting go of your hands and teleporting. "NO!" You shouted.

You found yourself in the parking lot. With men around you. Only a few females. "Was that real?! That animatronic?!" You just shook your head, staring at the road ground.

One of the females unrapped the cloth from your hand and saw your scar. "are you Ok!?" She asked. You nodded. A tear dripped from your face. "C-c-can I have t-that b-b-ack?" You asked, looking at the cloth. "Oh, yeah."

Is funtime hurt? What's happening to him? Is he hidden? Is he...dead!?

Funtimes POV

Ennard chuckled. "Soo, you saved the girl." He asked. Throwing me to the ground. I stared at bonbon."I'm sorry this is happening...." I whispered. Ennard pulled me up to his face."now, time to feel...PAIN."

SORRY GUYS this chapter was small. This book is probably gonna have about 10 chapters or so. Its a small book, but I still hope you enjoy it! Love you all!