10

Youv been home for hours now. Should I go back? No. Yes? No! YES?! NO!!? FINE? You shook your head. "Tommow." You gulped. You lay on your bed, and drifted to sleep.

Funtime Freddy's POV

Ennard had pulled out one of my eyes, and put me on chains on a wall. I don't know why they made us have nerves...it just... Makes us feel pain....

My head hung low. "What, are you gonna..." His voice begun to get deep. "Cry?" He asked. The pile of junk ripped of bonbon from my wrist. "Eye!" I said. "Bon bonbon!"

Ennard through him to the ground. "Funtime!" He said. Then, a big chunk of metal from ennard smashed its scull to pieces. At that moment, my heart shattered.

"NOOOO!" I screamed. This.......... My breath got fast. Can't........ Ennard chuckled, grabbing wires from bonbon and stuffing it into him. Be.......... Oil began to leak from my eyes.

Ennard through me onto the wall, forsing myleft side of my face to brake. Leaving dents and broke wires.

YOUR POV

you grabbed your keys and forced yourself into your car, and started it. You drove to circus baby's pizza place. Or should you say pizza world.

You walked in. It was 7 in the morning. 7:46 to be exact. You went down the hall that lead to the two doors... You stood in front of them. Not sure to go in or not. No turning back.

You walked in. The place exactly the same as 4 hours ago or so. You haven't slept all night... Thinking about the dangers funtime could be in. The elevator was jammed. Dangit!

You looked around the room, then you spotted a vent next to the doors. Perfect. You thought. A way to get in.

Funtimes POV

Ennard through me into the scooper chair. "It will take exactly 5 minutes to reboot, time for you girl friend to save you.". Ennard said. " SHES HERE!?" I shouted. Ennard nodded. No.

YOUR POV

you walked in the vents, but then, fell. "AHG!" you landed in a hall. Not the halls agen! You stood up, but then heard the sound of breathing.

You turned to see a fox. You screamed, running back. This fox was like foxy, just different colours. "Gottcha!" It said, leaping.

You jumped away, right infront of ballora..... You stumbled to the side, to an opening, and ran. Almost tripping, you were trying to fine to scooper room. Yes.... The scooper room.