6

After about six hours of waiting, boardom, and more waiting, you get note worried then ever. Youv been thinking about look in for him. Should I? You finally decide. Yes you opened the door and crept out. Now you found your self in the ballora gallery. You got on your hands and knees. The day before Freddy had told you that she can only hear. You slowly crawled on the floor. She's not here... You thought. You made it the the vent and crawled into it.  When you arrived in the area with three vents, sat there. "Maybe he's up there....?"you whispered. You were looking at the vent in front of you. You shivered as you got on your knees and crawled that way. This lead you into a big room, with the shock pad and and a GIANT window. Must be were baby's at.... That creepRight at that moment, funtime freddy flashed in you head, a flashback, one that seemed to go on for ever. At that moment, you felt something.... You felt something you never thought you would think.... In less then a day.... You love him.
You turned on the light, she was gone.gggggggrrrrrrr " UHHG! " you screamed breaking the window with your fist. Glass was inside you hand, blood poring out. You let it. You didn't take out the glass, you left it. You jumped onto a keypad thing with buttons all over it- and climbed thought the glass hole you made. There was a stage, and then a door on the wall witch read "Kitchen."
You shrugged. He may be there. You walked to the door, and twisted the nob- curious. You walked in a closed the door. It was dark. You turned to your left, and saw something. You jumped back, frightened, then realized. "Funtime!" You said more quietly then loadly. A big bar was in his mouth, and chains stuck to him. Rusty chains. You grabbed the bar and took it out of his mouth. As you did, you saw his hands were cuffed,too. "(Y/n)..." He said quietly. "Thank you...." You smiled, and he did to. "I knew it..." Ballora... But how did she see?
  You turned. "We all new it. Even yando. " baby said. Both of them were standing in front of the door. You heard a little zip come from Freddy. You looked down at his waist and saw a knife stick out a little slot. The one he was sharping the first time you met him, 27 hours ago. You grabbed it, slowly. Then, showed it to the animatronics. They just stared. Then, you slamed them down on Freddy's cuffs, then the chains on the wall. He jumped in front of you. "WERES B-BONBON?!" baby smiled, looking down on the floor. Bonbon layed there. His sercuts put of his body, and arm disabled. "BonBon!" Funtime Freddy grabbed him, and grabed your arm, and teleported. You were now in the parts and service agen. Funtime ran to a table and put bonbon on it. "Freddy." His high pitched voice now low. "You can save me."  Funtime grabbed plastic, and some other things. "They can find us any minute." Freddy said. You walked to the table- bonbon was pretty much fixed. His arm was back in place, and everything else broken was fine- but his eye. One of them was just... Broken. Pure black. Freddy picked him up and put him on his wist. "See. Told you." Its voice was also fine. "Wow. Nice job, funtime freddy." You said. That was truly amazing. Freddy looked at your hand. "WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR HAND!?" he shouted. "Umm." He grabbed it, and grabbed a piece of fabric of the table. "C-can I...um" you knew exactly what he was asking. "Yah..." You sat down and he crouched. He grabbed on of the shards of glass and pulled it out. You grabbed funtimes hand, and he froze. The pain was awful. Bonbon watch. You held his wist when he pulled another, then the next, then the next. When he was finished, he grabbed the fabric and tied it around your hand. In a blink of an eye blood socked the fabric. You looked at funtime, and he looked at you. You smiled, and then you felt the cold, medal, lips of funtime Freddy push onto yours.