Part 1

You had just started college. You were struggling to adapt to the rapid pace of the courses you were taking, the newfound experience of being alone and away from your family, and were struggling from having no one to keep you from failing. You finally felt like what it was like to do things on your own. Unfortunately, life wasn't done with making you suffer. You had just experienced a life-threatening car accident and fell into the deathly grips of anxiety and depression.

The first weeks were rough. You felt incredibly lonely, depressed, and anxious everywhere you went. The necessities of life were starting to become luxuries to you. It was a struggle to eat. It was a struggle to sleep. It was a struggle to be the normal you. You were slowly losing yourself and falling apart at the hems.

"Come on Y/N...I promise you'll have fun. Trust me there people are really cool. It'll be worth it."

"I don't know Karen. I just don't feel like going out."

Luckily your roommate and best friend had noticed how depressed you were getting. She begged you to go to her boyfriend's party so you could meet new people.

Ever since the accident, you didn't feel like socializing. You didn't want to talk to anyone. Anyone who was perky and bright and energetic annoyed you. Thus excluding 90% of the population on the college campus. Anyone who was happy you had a hard time with. What allowed them to be so happy while you were stuck suffering?

Apparently, Karen's boyfriend had a really cool group of friends that were extremely well known in the college. They were popular for different reasons, but nonetheless, everyone knew who they were.

"C'mon Y/N. When was the last time you had fun?"

"Ohhh..alright. I guess I'll go. But I'm not dressing up."

"Fine with me. Just as long as you get out of the room. You're starting to give this place a depressing aura."

If Karen only knew as to how depressed you really were.

When you arrived at the party in a pair of jeans, converse, and the most comfortable shirt you owned, you were starting to feel out of place when you noticed other girls dressed to the nines; tight shirts, skirts, and hair and makeup are done to perfection. Everywhere you looked, there were different groups of talking about how exhausting work and school is, how cute that one guy or girl looked, or how they just wanted to get drunk and let off some steam.

Luckily for you, the music wasn't so bad. You were done with all that energetic pop bullshit that always played on the radio, and this party seemed to have none of that.

As you and Karen make you ways into the living room, she spots her boyfriend and sneaks up on him to give him a surprise peck on the cheek. He had brown hair, was a little muscular, looked like he was 5 feet 10 inches..maybe 5'11''?.. you couldn't really tell. And for someone reason, he seemed to remind you of a bunny. As you were starting to make your characteristics of him, you noticed Karen bringing him towards you.

"Y/N, this is my boyfriend, Jungkook. Jungkook, this is my roommate and best friend Y/N."

"Nice to meet you Y/N."

"Nice to meet you to Jungkook."

Although you didn't like him too much based on the first greeting, it didn't really matter. What did matter was that he made your best friend happy. You clearly saw how crazy in love they were for each other as you were stuck being the third wheel for a good 30 minutes. After what felt like their gazillionth kiss, you had enough of their love fest and decided to leave.

"Hey Karen, I think I'm just gonna go walk around...y'know, just explore a little."

And with that, you left.

As you began to walk around, you saw two guys (more like boys judging the way they were acting) having a little too much fun. You assumed they were drunk based on how crazy and funny they were being. One boy had silver hair, a shy smile, and a pair of crescent eyes to match that shy smile of his. The other boy had orange hair, brown eyes, and one of the most blinding smiles you had ever seen. This boy shined so much it was impossible to miss him; even if you tried. Both guys were very good looking which made you feel a little embarrassed since you have never really dated anyone, let alone seen anyone so handsome.

As you watched the two boys pushing and laughing and clearly having a good time, you couldn't help but smile. It was the first time you had smiled genuinely and so effortlessly after the car accident. You were convinced that after the car accident, you would have to put on a facade and fake a smile for the rest of your life. These boys seemed to challenge otherwise.

As you continued to watch the two from a distance, you saw how silver hair was able to get orange hair into a headlock. For what reason, you don't know. What you did know was that it was hilarious to watch orange hair struggle to get out of the strong grip of silver hair and to see orange hair flail his arms around like a little girl.

Just then, when you were laughing uncontrollably in a spot where you thought no one could see you, both of the boys looked up at you and stopped their commotion.

You had just been caught.

You immediately stop laughing when you notice their gaze on you and feel a blush creep up to your cheeks and quickly turn away to hide your embarrassment.

"YAH!"

And with that, you run as fast as you can bolting towards the door. But before you can make it out alive, you feel a tight grip around your wrist and pull you back. As you stumble backward, you are then stopped from bumping into strangers behind you and faced with the owner of the tight grip:

The boy who you would later believe to be your first love.

A/N: Since this is my first time writing, I would like to get some feedback or response as to how it is, what's wrong..stuff like that. Thanks for reading too. I'll post the other parts when I'm done writing the drafts.Idk how long it's going to be, but I do want to make them good. Sorry for it being so lame, short, and all the other stuff writers worry about.