Part 7

You hadn't seen Hoseok since the last time, and with Christmas coming up, you thought it would be nice to give him something. You decided to get him a nice green scarf. It was soft to the touch, and with it being cold, he could use one, especially since you hadn't seen him wear one ever since you met. You decided to put it in a box, and wrap up the box as neatly and creatively as you could. You used a candy cane patterned wrapping paper which had hints of green lines, and had glitter on the green lines. You topped it with a nice bow.

Because you did lose more weight since the last time you saw Hoseok, you decided to wear a baggy sweater to cover the amount of weight you lost. Around thanksgiving, you weighed about 150 pounds. Now?...you were at 130 pounds. You had lost 20 pounds in about month, and while you weren't worried about the sudden loss of weight, you knew others would be. You got ready, and to make up for being so gloomy last time, you decided to dress up all festive. You wore an antler ears headband and a red nose along with a necklace that had small little bells. Who knew that a necklace could jingle so much?

Y/N: Hey Hoseok...I was wondering if you'd wanna meet up at the park today? I have something to give you

Hoseok: Hey Y/N, uhh...sure. I was actually going to text you the same thing..who knew huh?

When you got to the park, Hoseok was nowhere in sight. Did you arrive earlier than him? You must have, otherwise he would be here already. You decided to wait on the park bench that the two of you sat last time. As you were waiting, you saw a family running around enjoying their time together. Two young girls, one at the age of 6 and the other at the age of 8, were running around enjoying themselves. You couldn't help but reminisce how you and your sister used to be that close. You started to think how when your sister got her very first job, every paycheck she would take you out to go get a milkshake. When she got her first car, you were the first one she took for a joy ride. Although she had a rocky relationship with your mom, she tried hard to not bring you into it...until that day. Tears were forming in your eyes. Lately you have been feeling as if you always had tears in your eyes.

"Boo" someone whispered too close to comfort. You literally jumped at the sound and clutched your heart. Hoseok made his way around and stood in front of you. You were too busy gaining back your senses to even realize he was in front of you, smiling with a small little box in his hand.

"OH MY GOD HOSEOK! YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" you squealed.

"Aww...my poor jagiya.."

What did he just call you? You coughed hysterically after he said that.

"What?"

"Uh..nothing..here's your gift!" Hoseok outstretched both his hands and gave you the gift in an attempt to change the subject. You happily accepted and give him his in return. You too wanted to avoid the subject. His present was wrapped in blue wrapping paper with white snowflakes. As far as the tape he used..well, let's just say he got creative and used medical tape.

"Oh my goodness Y/N it's too pretty for me to open. How can you give me something that I don't want to open?"

"Shut up Hoseok, you know you want to open it. Just rip it."

"But Y/N..." he said whining

"But Hoseok..." you mimicked his tone

"Ok ok..I'll open it. But I won't rip it open."

"Ok"

Hoseok carefully undid the nice green bow that sat nicely on the gift. He then proceeded to carefully take off every single tape, neatly undoing the same creases you made by wrapping the gift. After 10 minutes of carefully unwrapping the paper, all was left was a plain white box.