Part 4

All of you make it to the door of Jungkook's bedroom. The atmosphere went from anxious to excited in the matter of seconds when Yoongi busted the door open. The sight in front of you wasn't as disturbing as you thought. Karen and Jungkook were at the edge of the bed talking. Or should you say were now that Yoongi barged in. The looks on their faces were of utter shock. They weren't expecting anyone to come in, and a huge group at that too.

"AAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY" the group erupted

"Woohoo!"

"Congrats man!"

"Look at that! My international playboy"

"Get it man!"

"Awwww....look how cute our Jungkookie in a relationship ahhhhhhhh!"

While everyone was clapping and cheering, there was one person who walked up towards Jungkook and started to beat him senseless.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT HER?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! YOU KNOW BETTER...I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS!"

"But hyung...you didn't raise me" Jungkook replied.

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M TALKING!"

With all the commotion that was going on, Jungkook turned a new shade of red, obviously embarrassed by his friends. While you allowed the group to scold, congratulate, and embarrass Jungkook, you took this as an opportunity to catch up with your friend Karen.

"So, how was the party?" Karen asked "Looks like you've met some new people"

Prior to this party, you came in with one friend. By the end of this night, you had now talked and interacted with a group of guys who seemed to make your life more tolerable.

"Yeah, they all seem like a cool group of guys."

"Looks like one of them has their eyes on you too." Karen smiled.

"Who could have eyes on me...why would they have their eyes on me?"

"I don't know. Why don't you get up and ask?"

You didn't realize that during the time that you were talking to Karen, Hoseok had his eyes on you. He was watching you giggle and laugh and let go of the tension that you held in your body.

"Oh my gosh Karen...you can't just say that" you whispered

"Why not?"

"Because..."

"Because why?"

You let out a defeated sigh "Nevermind."

You spent the rest of the night with the boys and Karen. Apparently, these guys have known each other for a while. Jin was like the mom of the group. He cooked for the boys and made sure they were presentable. Namjoon was like the father; a support system for the boys when their "mom" wasn't enough...or so he said. Yoongi was like the grandfather that knew how to do everything. Although he seemed to be lazy and slept a lot, he was quite the handyman. He says he got his experience from Namjoon breaking things. As for Tae, well Tae was the oddball in the family. Kind of like that weird dog that your friend has but is still adorable either way. The boys described him as 4D. Jimin according to the boys, can be shy but is also quite the pervert when he wants to be. Slightly different from Jungkook because at least Jimin can talk to girls.

"Then how come I have a girlfriend and you don't hyung?" teased Jungkook

"YAH! I'm gonna kick your butt one of these days."

"If you can reach it."

"Aish...this kid really.."

Jungkook according to Karen is the toughest guy she has ever dated. According to the boys, he's a bully. Always looking for a way to tease his hyungs, but you knew that he teased him because he loved them.