Chapter 1

Lana's POV
Sean and I are at the adoption center and we want to adopt a girl so we came to look for our newest edition to the family. We walk in holding hands and Sean can tell I'm nervous because he stops as we are walking "babe calm down everything will be okay" he says and kisses me I smile and hug him quickly and keep walking. "Hi we are here to look to adopt a girl" I say to the lady at the front desk. "Okay follow me" we walk through this huge adoption center and after like 5 minutes of walking we get to a door "this is girls room from ages 5-18" we walk in and  all the girls are sitting down talking besides one girl who is sitting the back. "Come on I think I found the one" I grab Sean's hand and lead him to the girl in the back. I let go of Sean's hand and walk over to her.

"Hi what's your name"

She looks up at me with brown chocolate eyes and long brown hair "hi Mrs. Maguire I'm Maddison Pettis"

"what a pretty name"

"Thank you"

"How old are you"

"I'm fourteen I'm surprised you would want to adopt someone as old as me"

" I didn't want a 5 year old I'm getting older soon they will think I'm a grandma" I say with a small chuckle she laughs and smiles.

"Would you like to come home with me and my husband Sean Maguire"I say softly and move her hair out her face.

"Sure, would you like to help me pack"

"Of course" Sean helps me up and puts and hand out to help her up she smiles and takes his hand when she gets up she looks at him and hugs him. I smile as tears prick my eyes at the little gesture she gives Sean. I can see the tears in his eyes when she hugged him.
"Come on let's get your bags"

(1 hour later) Madison POV
We are in the car on our way home when mo- I mean Lana ask "do you like Ariana grande"
"Who doesn't" i say as I look up from my phone. "Good" she says and puts on focus. About 20 minutes of blasting Ariana grande we get to this huge house that looks like it's three stories but Lana says it's only two. "Hey we are having a party and everyone from the cast I coming Jen, jinny, josh, Robert, Robbie, Colin, because, Millie, Jared, and Adam and Eddie" says da- I mean Sean. "Okay I say as Lana grabs my wrist and pulls me upstairs to a door "Mom what's this" Lana looks at me with tears in her eyes and I realized what I said. "I'm so sorry it just slipped" mom pulls me in for a hug and I hug her back tighter. "It's fine I'm just holy you can see me as a mother to you."
She opens the door and I walk in to a huge room with a one purple wall and large window that leads to a balcony a full wall with a mirror, a huge walk in closet black, white, purple, and gold, deflation everywhere, and lastly my own bathroom. I turn and hug her again. "Everyone will be her in 3 hours Jared texted me and said he will be here in 5 he wanted to meet you first. I think he likes you though." I blush and look away "by the way your acting I think yo like him too" "mom stop!!" I say and blush harder. The doorbell rings and Lana looks at me and runs down the stairs before I could stop her. Sean looks at me with one eyebrow up because I'm still blushing. "I'll be upstairs  if you need me" "okay baby just be ready in 2 hours" "okay" I scream back at dad. As I'm unpacking there is a knock on my door. "Come in" I say lightly, mom and Jared walk in. I smile at Jared and mom just looks at us two "okay Jared and Madison no funny business" mom says and laughs. Me and Jared both blush as she closes the door. "Hey Madison you have a pretty name"

"Thanks so what do you want to do"

"I don't know wanna play with the filters on Snapchat" Jared suggests.