Chapter 5

(Today is Madison's birthday she is now 15)
Jared's POV
I wake up at 7:30 because Madison doesn't wake up till 8:00 and the cast and her friends should be here by now to set up for her birthday breakfast we are trying to make this a happy day because the stalker doesn't stop and it's been getting worse but hopefully it doesn't mess with her today I want her to be happy and not ruined by who ever this could be. I smile and kiss her forehead. I get up slowly and go to her closet to get her present, your not gonna guess what I bought her. She has been wanting this New Michael Kors bag its kind of expensive but it was worth it for my baby. I get her present and I also got her some gift cards to Starbucks, forever 21, and pink. I get back into her bed, put the present down and kiss her lips she just smile then I pick her up so she is straddling me. She kisses me back and I smile. "Happy birthday princess" I grab the present and she kisses me again. She moves off of me "open the present" I say and she does she covers her mouth as she sees the present she turns to me tears in here eyes "babe you know how expensive that was" she asks a tear falling I quickly wipe it away "it was worth it to see your face" she kisses me and straddles me again the door opens and she jumps off of me "Lana and Sean wanted to know if your awake" says Aria she jumps off the bed and hugs her. "Lets go" I grab her hand and we walk down the stairs. "Happy birthday to you happy birthday day dear Madison happy birthday to you" says the whole cast and some of madz best friends.

Madison's POV
They all sing happy birthday and I hug everyone and they give me gifts I got a lot of pink stuff and money. "Okay Madison and Jared get in your bathing suits so we can go in the pool" says my mom. I just answer with okay and run upstairs I put on my red lifeguard one piece, I know I have a good body and I'm not fat but I like one piece bathing suits. Jared is wearing red swim trunks and I smile "so we are that couple again" I ask. "I guess so" says Jared as he grabs my hand and we go downstairs and outside to the pool. I am so glad my best friends are here Aria, Robbie, Bruce, Kaitlin, Addison, and Mark are here an I'm so happy there all dating which I think is great and we are having a big sleepover in the living room with everyone even the cast. (TWO HOURS LATER)
We all are watching the OUAT espisode that we shot like 3 months ago I have been filming and doing school work at set with the rest of the children like Aria and robbie and I've been in every episode since I was introduced as Henry's girlfriend. So has Aria as peters girlfriend. "That was a great episode" says jinny. "Yeah it was" mom says. Jared and I are in matching pjs and playing with Neal. I'm so happy and nothing can make this day terrible I'm with the people I love and I couldn't be happier. "Hey can you go put shoes on I want to show you something" Jared whispers in my ear. I go upstairs and put on my black huaraches i get downstairs and Jared takes my hand. We walk outside and Jared takes me to the forest Jared stop and turns to look at me "close your eyes" I close my eyes and he grabs my arm and waist and walks until he stops again "you can open your eyes now" I open my eyes and it takes a while for them to readjust to the light but when they do we are in the forest buy a beach I can see the sand and how the sun is starting to set and in big light up letters on the sand it says "I love you" I cover my mouth because I know I'm going to cry. I turn to Jared "you do" he nods and takes my hand, the one not covering my mouth "I have loved you since I met you and I will never stop." I hug Jared and cry into his shoulder this is the sweetest thing he has ever done for me and I can't thank him enough I'm so happy. I move from the hug "I love you too" he smiles and kisses my lips, I smile into the kiss and cry at the same time. We break apart for the kiss when the whole cast and my friends are cheering with there camera's. I love my big family. We go back home and then everyone sets up there little bed on the floor and couches. Jared kissed my head and we fell asleep with Jared's arm around my waist and mine hand on top of his.

I know this isn't a long chapter but since I love you guys I wanted to do a double update thanks so much for 50 reads i didn't even think I would get 2😂stay tuned for the next update my birthday is tomorrow so I might post just because and sorry I've had writers block and classes are just tough. If I have any grammar mistakes, my apologies I was never that great in language arts😂