Chapter 7

Once they get to the ice skating rink Lana and Sean go get skates as Madison and Jared sit and talk......

"I've never skated before" Madison says worried she might fall.

"I have and I will hold your hand the whole time" Jared grabs her hand and kisses her cheek. Madison blushes and they get up to get there skates. They get there skates and Jared takes her hand. "Let's go" says Jared says he steps on ice he grabs both of her hands and helps her get into the ice they skate around for a while until Madison finally gets it and can now skates without Jared but insists on holding his hand. Once they get home Jared and Madison go upstairs.

"Hey your birthday is tomorrow are you excited" Madison says to Jared as she jumps on the bed grabbing her phone.

"Yeah but I don't care what we do as long as I'm with you there's no place I'd rather be" Jared grabs both her hands.

She touches his face smoothly "awe your too sweet, come one we need to cuddle I want to take a nap" Madison gets under the blankets and Jared wraps his arms around her.

THE NEXT DAY
Madison's POV
It's Jared's birthday and I got him this new Michael Kors watch and belt that he wanted so bad I grab my Disney hoodie that says his princess with and arrow and Jared is going to wear his that says her prince with and arrow. I put on some jeans and my black vans. I grab my phone and it's blown up with snapchats, tweets, and YouTube comments saying we need to vlog because it's his birthday. Jared starts to wake up and I quickly grab his gift. "Morning" "morning babe" he says and kisses my lips softly. I smile into the kiss. "Happy birthday" he smiles "thank you" I give him his gift and he opens it once he sees the Watch he grabs my face and kisses me I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. "Babe" "I know it's expensive but it's worth it and you spent just as much one me for my birthday" he nods and hugs me. "I love you so much" Jared says holding my face with his hand. "I love you too" "I love you more" "I love you most" "I love you to the moon, back and so much further" I giggle. "Get dressed birthday boy so we can head to Disney, and wear your hoodie we are vloging today" he nods and gets ready in 10 minutes. We intertwine our hands and walk down the stairs to see the cast is ready for the plane ride to Disney.
WE GET TO THE HOTEL
"It's late we should get a hotel room and get some rest then meet up in the morning" says Robbie. We all nod tired from the flight. I grab the camera "so we are back the flight is over and we are going to head to our rooms" Jared pops up in the back and waves. I giggle and look at him like he is dumb. We get to our room and Jared immediately runs to the shower 10 minutes later. He walks out only in pants. I turn the camera on after he gets in bed and wraps his arms around me. "So this is the end of birthday vlog part one so we will see you tomorrow" Jared looks at me then the camera and nods at the same time we say "remember if your not smiling your doing it wrong bye" and then I end it put the camera on the side table change and get into bed to go to sleep.
MORNING TIME
I get up before Jared and it's 7:00 I grab the camera and turn it on "hey guys it Madison, Jared is still asleep and it's 7 we have to be ready by 9 everyone is meeting for breakfast then off to Disney" I feel the bed move and Jared kisses my cheek "morning beautiful" I blush and peck his lips before sitting up. I grab my phone "my mom texted me saying we better get up before she comes in here and drags us down the stairs" Jared laughs and I smile. "Okay I will vlog again before we leave when we are dressed then some more at Disney bye" "bye" says Jared. I turn off the camera and grab a black no sleeve shirt and white ripped jeans. I put on my maroon Jordan's and a maroon jacket. Jared gets dressed and it wearing a white shirt with blue jeans and all white roshes. I go to do my makeup and straighten my hair.

Jared's POV
I grab the camera when Madz goes into the bathroom. "Hey guys it's Jared and maddie is doing her makeup and hair. I walk into bathroom "hi" she says with the straightener in her hand. After about 20 minutes she's done "how do I look" "beautiful as always let's go" I grab her hand and we leave. Once we get downstairs to the lobby we see the cast and it's time for a fun day at Disney.
GET TO DISNEY
"Yay let's go on space mountain" says Rebecca. "Hey guys it's" "Madison" "and Jared, and we are at Disney"

Sorry this is a short one been very sick and hurt but I am trying to get better at posting every week if I get this story to 150 views and I will update again soon