Chapter 2

Madison's POV
"Babe wake up" I slowly wake up and feel dead weight on my waist I look and see Jared is half awake. "Morning to you too" "let me go take my shower real quick then you can go" I say to Jared and kiss his cheek. I get out my purple Nike shirt and black Nike sweatpants and go take a quick 15 minutes shower. "Your turn" I say and I come out the bathroom fully dressed. Jared grabs his clothes he keeps over here and get in the shower, about 5 minutes into his shower I knock on the door. "Come in, don't worry I'm still in the shower" I chuckle and walk in "sorry just need to straighten my hair real quick." (About 10 minutes later) Jared gets out the shower with just a towel wrapped around his waist. "I'm almost done" I say and look at him little did I know mom was coming into the room. "It's fine" I put the straightener down and look at him "is something wrong" I ask concerned he is hurt. He looks at my eyes then my lips and before I could understand what's going on he is leaning in and so am i. Our lips meet in the sweetest softest kiss I've ever felt in my life we where to busy in our kiss to realize my mom opened to door while we where kissing, his hands went to my hips as he pulled his body closer to mine, I was trapped between his body and the counter someone clears there throat and we break our kiss to see mom standing there with her arms crossed. "Morning mom" I say awkwardly I turn and kiss Jared real quick and walk back into the room I close the bathroom door and look for my all black converse in my closet. "What the hell was that all about!" mom asks, I just ignored her and found my shoes I go and sit on my bed and put my socks then my shoes on. "I don't know what you mean" I say without looking at her. "Maddison Rose Maguire don't you dare lie to me"! I finally look at her "mom I'm sorry I really am it won't happen again." "It's not that you where kissing him I don't care about that it's the fact that he was wearing nothing BUT A DAMN TOWEL MADISON WHAT DO YOU THINK IM GOING TO THINK IF I FIND MY DAUGHTER AND HET BOYFRIEND MAKING OUT HALF NAKED!" "I can assure you we where only kissing and I'm sorry I didn't tell but I didn't know how." "sorry won't cut it this time madz you really messed up, I swear to god if this ever happens again madz." "It won't mom I promise" Jared walks out and kisses me I smile "I'm sorry Lana I didn't think about how you would react about this." " it's fine baby just next time put some clothes on" "we where not doing anything just to let you know" Jared says. "I know just looking at how your basically naked kissing my daughter" "yeah it does look really bad" Jared says. "Oh don't tell Aria I told you this but I walked in on her and Robbie-" before shoe could finish I cut her off "ew mom can you not tell us I don't want those images in my mind." "No not that sweetie they were just making out if I didn't walk in at the time I did it would have been more than that." "Okay we will be downstairs in a little bit." "Okay no funny business and I have to tell Sean." "Mom please don't" "I have to" she says. "Mom he will kill me please don't do this" Mom closes the door I look at Jared. "Why did you kiss me" Jared looks at me confused "did you not like it" "of course I liked it but my mom thought we where doing more than that" I said as I look at him. "Oh, sorry babe" Jared says and he kisses me again- "what the hell" great now dad walks in "hi dad" "morning Sean" Jared says awkwardly and scratches his neck. "Time to go" we both get up grab our phone and hold hands.
(In the car)
"Lana this morning I walking in on Jared and Madison kissing" says dad. "DAD, why did you tell her." "oh I walked in on something more interesting" says mom."MOM, LANA!!" she smiles softly. "So" I put my face in my hands knowing this was going to end badly. "I walked into Madison's room and she wasn't in there and I heard the shower just turn off so I walk into her bathroom your not gonna guess what I saw" she smirks. "Mom please don't do this to me." "Madison and Jared are making out with Jared is only wearing a fuc- bad word towel." Dad slams on the breaks. "MADISON ROSE MAGUIRE  AND JARED SCOTT GILMORE WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU TWO THINKING!" "Dad I'm sorry it won't happen again" I say. He starts the car and the whole ride there is silent. Jared just kissed my head and told me everything is going to be okay.
(It's 6:40 now and there in the meeting room to go over there scripts)
We walk in and I sit next to Jared who sits by Bex and I said by Jen mom and dad are across from us sitting by Aria and Robbie. "Lana, Sean what's wrong with both of you both look angry" says Bex. I look at Jared. "You two wanna tell the story or should i" mom says me and Jared just look away from moms glare, we can both tell she is still a little mad to not as much as dad though. "So I was walking into Madison's room and she wasn't there but the shower just turned off so I walk into her bathroom to see her and Jared making out(everyone gasps) and Jared is wearing nothing but a damn towel(everyone gasps again) "what the hell where you two thinking!" Says everyone at the same time like if it was rehearsed. Me and Jared both look away. "Can we just go over the script" says Jared every politely. "Okay let's get started" says Adam and Eddie.
(Makeup hair and Wardrobe trailer)
I am sitting down getting my makeup done which isn't a lot, just lip gloss concealer and mascara. Jared is sitting next to me holding my hand. "I don't understand why they are so mad about it" I say looking at Jared. "I don't either babe but just know that if you keep acting sad you won't be able to do our scene" he says calmly kissing my cheek. I smile slightly "I know I'm just scared they won't want me anymore and take me back." I say with tears in my eyes. "Don't say that they love you just we where being dumb and now we have to go and do a scene where your happy so think about something that makes you happy, like me" he says smiling. "Okay, thanks" he kisses me and the makeup artist sighs "really I just did he lip gloss, Jared" she scolds Jared and we just laugh.
(Scene 1)
I'm wearing a pink dress that's really pretty and for this scene I was going to dinner with Emma and Regina with Henry so they can meet me. The director scream on the microphone "okay places everyone, scene one take one action"
We walk into the restaurant and Jared grabs my hand I smile and keep acting. We walk up to Regina and Emma "this is my girlfriend violet" Henry says as we sit. I shake both there hands "nice to meet you, Henry talks about you guys so much. "We could say the same thing" Emma says with a smile. The waitress comes and asks for our orders Regina says "I'll have the lasagna" Emma orders "I'll have a grilled cheese" my turn "I'll have a chicken Parmesan salad no onions and Italian dressing please" the waitress nods and turns to Henry "I'll have the fettuccini Alfreda with chicken and broccoli please and thank you" "okay that will be about 15 minutes.
"Annnndddd scene, great job there will be a 5 minute break and then we need Jared, Lana, Jen and Madison to come back for the next scene" I get up and Jared kisses me I of course kiss back "hey y'all need to stop" I turn to see mom and Jen staring at us. We both blush and run to Jared's trailer. "Welcome to my home away from home" "what should me do for the next 3 minutes" I ask and sit on his bed. "I think I have an idea" he smirks and grabs my by the waist and pulls me into a sweet and passionate kiss. I smile into it until Bex opens the door and we jump apart. "Y'all two were making out weren't you?" I smile and grab Jared's hand and run to set. "Where were you two asks Sean" "um sorry gotta go bye dad"
(Scene 2)
We sit down and we have our food in front of us. "Kiss for luck" Jared says and pecks my lips. I smile and shake my head as mom glares at me with a raised eyebrow. "Scene 2 take 1 action" say the director and it gets quiet."so violet how does Henry treat you" says Emma trying to make small talk. I look at him and smile "like a princess" Henry grabs my hand under the table and smiles back at me. "Excuse me I'm going to the restroom" Henry gets up and kisses my lips softly as he leaves I smile "you really like him don't you" says Regina with a smile. "I really do he is so sweet and kind" I say and I really mean it Jared is everything to me. "I hope he doesn't just talk all about us when your with him" says Emma. "No we talk about school us and of course you guys I've been dying to meet the two beatific ladies who raised him so well, he is well mannered as well." I say "thank you your so sweet" I blush. "So before he comes back I want to know what nicknames he has for you" say Emma Regina just roles her eyes. "Umm there's a lot um babe, baby, beautiful, my love, sweetheart, and he always say this stunning in every way." I smile pretending to think of all the things he has called me. "Awe you guys are goals." Henry comes back and pecks my lips. My phone starts ringing and I excuse my self to leave the camera is focused on me as I take this call.
"Hello is this violet"
"This is she"
"Um well your sister has been in a terrible accident, your her emergency contact because your parents haven't answered the phone"
"I'm is she okay what happened" I say starting to cry.
"Sorry I can't tell you this over the phone"
"Okay I'll be there soon"
"Cut" says the director "we need to have a break and Madison needs to prepare herself for this crying scene"
Jared come to me and kisses me slowly I smile I to the kiss not knowing the whole cast is staring at us. "your doing great babe" I smile and peck his lips again then we walk away avoiding everyone's glares and smiles at how cute we are. Once we are away Jared turns to me and smiles "for this crying scene just think of the saddest thing or the worst thing that's ever happened to you." I smile and put my arms around his neck his go to my hips. "What did I do to deserve you" " I could say the same thing he said before kissing me passionately I kiss him and run my fingers through his hair. "You guys just can't keep your hands off each other" says jinny we look at her and blush "Adam and Eddie want you" we nod and walk towards set. "Come on guys stop sucking faces so we can shoot and do the rest of the scenes today."
(Scene 3)
Violet walks back to the seat and henry can already tell there is something wrong "love what's wrong" he says with a concerned look on his face he gets out his seat and puts both hands on my hips. "Are you okay" he says because I didn't respond. "Of course I finally say. "Are you lying" he asks knowing I am. "Of course" I say and I broke down and cried in the arms. "Shhh beautiful it's okay" he kept whispering.
"Scene, and bravo Madz it looked so real great job Jared Lana and Jen you guys did great per usual."