Chapter 8

Madison's POV
It's been a year of me and Jared dating I'm 16 he's 17 and since we really aren't on show that much we haven't seen each other a lot but now we go to a regular school. We still go to comicon's and we have tons of interviews. Our YouTube channel is still going strong we have 10 million subscribers almost 11 and I'm so happy. I wake up to my phone ringing I answer not even looking "hello" "happy one year anniversary babe" I smile. "Happy one year anniversary I love you" "love you to the moon back and so much further" "are you excited it's almost Valentine's Day" I smile at the thought "of course I am" "well I will see you in 15 minutes love you again bye" "love you too" I hang up and get ready I am wearing a red lace top and blue jeans with red silver sandals. I curl my hair and grab his bag with his new Michael Kors watch and I also got him a lot of candy and a Gucci belt and glasses. I know it's expensive but it's worth it for him. I grab the bag and get in my car. Mom and dad already left at 6 it's 7:15 now and I will get to school at 7:30 sit with Jared until 8:00 and then we both go to math. I get out my car to see Jared carrying a huge teddy bear bigger than me balloons two bags from victorious secret and another bag. I run and hug him it's kinda hard because I have so much stuff in my hands and he does to. He gives me my stuff I give him his but he said he won't look till after school when we go to his house. "I love you" I smile and kiss him "I love you too." We sit and talk for a while until the bell rings. I kiss him and we go to class.
(Skip to end of the day)
I get in my car and drive behind Jared to his house. When we get there his moms car isn't there which is great cause I don't think she likes me. Jared grabs my hand and we go upstairs to his room. I jump on his bed and go onto my phone.
Madison's phone
Mom😘- sweetie when will you be home?
Me- I don't know why do I need to leave are you okay??
Mom😘- I'm fine thank you for caring thought, but I have news but it can wait till you come home
Me- okay I will see in in a couple of hours
Mom😘- okay love you bye
Me- love you too
I stare off into space "babe what's wrong" I look at Jared "mom has something to tell me I'm just worried it's not good" "you will be fine" I nod and snuggle into him. He kisses my head and I smile slightly even though I'm still worried. I end up falling asleep I wake up and wake up and tell Jared it's time for me to leave. "Okay" he says. I grab my phone and I get outside I'm standing in front of my car. Jared puts his hands on hip and pulls my lips to his I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer until we part for air. "I love you" "I love you too" I said and got into my car. I drove home and both cars are in the driveway meaning mom and dad are home. I grab my stuff and walk inside. "Hi mom hi dad" hi honey" "hi sweetie" mom looks at dad. "Can we talk" "yeah" I set my stuff from Jared down and sit on the couch with them. "Sweetie we want to know if you would like a little brother" mom says. My eyes go wide "are you pregnant" "no no no" i look confused "we want to adopt two baby boys" "two" they nod. "I have always wanted a big family" i say and get up and hug them.

Guys thanks for reading this chapter i know it's short but I think I might be ending this with 2 more chapter I might make a sequel tell me what you want. It's been hard coming up with something and doing classes, so this might be the last chapter of the book sorry tell me what to want? Thanks for reading