Will you.....

"Harley baby get ready we are going to leave soon." "But it's Sunday,it's our lazy day." "Your still in bed!?" "Yup." "Come on baby,get up,I made reservations." "Can't the restaurant come to us?" "Nope."
Joker then dragged her off to the ground.
"What was that for?" "Get up baby doll." "But I'm tried." "Come on baby,get up." "Okay I'm up." "Good now get ready." "Okay."
After about an hour Harley was wearing

"After about an hour Harley was wearing

"Wow beautiful as always." Said the joker
Joker was wearing his black tuxedo

In the car
"Puddin,if ya don't keep your eyes on the road we're going to crash." "Right,sorry it's just I can't get over how beautiful you look." "Thank ya puddin." Harley said while blushing. "Someone's blushing." Well it's not my fault you always know what to say." "Mmmmm I see." Joker said while putting his hand on her thigh and rubbing it up and down. "Ohhhh!" "Horny much?" "Sorry puddin,you started it." "Yeah,but we will be having a lot of sex soon." "Really! I mean why?" "You'll see baby doll." Joker said with a chuckle.
At the restaurant
Harley's pov
Mistah J kept on looking at me it was weird. Like I like it but it's making me think is there something in my teeth or what???
"Uhh mistah J,why are ya looking at me like that? It there something on me?" "What,oh no perfect as always baby,just you look pretty tonight really sexy." "Thanks puddin,so what are ya getting?" "I don't know,you?" "Umm I don't know,I mean we could split something." "Sure but I have a question." "Yes puddin."
I then see him get on one knee and say-
"Harleen Francis Quinnzel will you make me the happiest man alive and be my wife?" I was lost at words crying out tears of joy.
"Yes! A million times yes!"
He then put the ring on my finger and I tackle him with a hug then a kiss.
I would have never thought he would ever ask me that and he did! I couldn't stop the tears there where just coming out.
"You okay baby doll?" "Yes never bin better." "Good,and I was thinking once we get home we could full around." "Okay puddin."
Then then kiss and went back to there menus but it was now Harley who couldn't stop looking at him.