Meeting the arkham

*this is if Harley and joker met in arkham but Harley is already crazy*

Harley was doing gymnastics in her small cadge, but soon got down once she saw a bunch of guards walking with a new inmate.
They put the man in the small cadge next to Harley's.
     Harley was facilitated by how he looked, she didn't know why, she tried to drop the matter by going male to her gymnastics.....
But seemed to catch the green haired mans attention, he started to clap as if he was at a show and she was the main act.
Harley then sat straight on the ropes looking at him.
"Well hello beautiful..." "hello to ya too Mistah...what brings you to this hell?" "Did a few bad things, but they where just jokes Hahahah! What about you beautiful?" "I just bombed a bank, I don't understand people....I mean I'm completely normal..."
"Don't say that, you aren't, to the normal people you're a freak, nothing but a monster..."
Harley came down from the ropes to look at him more, she couldn't believe what he was saying.
"Let me tell you something my dear, people don't like people that aren't like others, and worship the rich, that's just the world we live in. Has no one taught you this my dear?" "No..." "when we get out of here my dear I'll show you."

A/N
Sorry if this sucks I know it does lol but eh whatever lol
~xoxo