I know who you really are

What if Harley, was living two lives the whole time, and the joker knew....?"

Harleen was walking down the halls of Arkham, about to see her patient the joker.

  As she sat down in the room, she noticed the joker was already there, looking at her.
"You're later Doctor." The joker said with a laugh at the end.
"I'm sorry, just ummm woke up late, that's all..." "hmm, and why did you wake up late?" "That's non of your business." Harley said.
  "Oh but I know who you are, Doctor, or should I call you, HARLEY QUINN!?" He yelled. "Keep your voice down!" Harley yelled back. "Why when I'm telling the truth?" The joker protested. "Because you're not! She's not me!"
And at that Harley left

*later that night*
Harley was in her jester suit robbing a bank till she got caught and thrown in jail.

It had been 2 days after that, and everyone had thought harleen Quinnzel was killed by Harley Quinn...

As Harley was in her prison cell, she saw a man come towards her.
A man as white as a ghost, green locks, and a red smile that sends fear to everyone.
"Well well, the famous Harley Quinn has been caught." He said as he circled the cadge hitting his figure on the bars.
"Are you the devil?" She asked.
"Hahah! Tell me the truth my dear who are you really?" "I'm Harley Quinn..."
"Not hey my dear.." at that he opened the door of her cadge, and took her out to show her how to be a true Harley Quinn

A/N
I know this sucks but whatever it's been a while so I thought I'd update
Your welcome lol