3.0 ▹ FOXTROT.

Edward sat at the table while Alice sat on the couch with Jasper, the blonde's arms around the small, pixie-like vampire's shoulders

Edward sat at the table while Alice sat on the couch with Jasper, the blonde's arms around the small, pixie-like vampire's shoulders. They spoke in hushed voices, and he excused himself up to his room while they spoke among each other. Jasper, who had taken to playing with the short strands of Alice's hair, watched his mate stiffen where she sat, her eyes going distant. He instantly took off to grab her a piece of paper and a pen, placing it in her hands.  He watched as Alice's hands began to move, sketching whatever it was she was seeing. 

The girl from their lunch -Juliette- stood in a pair of padded pants and a orange and white lacrosse jersey with the numbers 04 on her chest. She had the word Foxes on her chest, and her dark brown hair was pulled into a ponytail that was tucked under a lacrosse helmet. She held a white lacrosse stick and swept the ground with it. Her head turned to the crowd, and her brown eyes began to search the crowd. A smile curved onto her lips as she looked directly at whoever she was searching for.

Edward.

His bronze hair glittered under stadium lights, in it's usual bouffant shape. He wore a light blue shirt and a midnight black peacoat as he sat in the stands, next to Carlisle and Esme. He returned an adoring smile to her, his amber eyes twinkling with all signs of holy adoration towards her.

She swept her lacrosse stick over the ground before a whistle blew and she was off, running quickly across the field. She yelled something and soon, the small white ball was flying in her direction and with a graceful leap, she held the ball in the net of her lacrosse stick. She turned on her heel and ran towards the goal, swinging the stick and with a whoosh, it flew into the goal with little resistance. Her lips smiled as she pulled her helmet off, shaking her hair out. Her ponytail was messy, but she was still beautiful as she grinned, running from her spot on the field to the track to weave her way to the bleachers.

She nearly slipped however from her cleats, and Edward was by her side to catch her under her arms. She smiled wider, as he tucked hair out of her eyes. He traced her jaw with his thumb and smiled.

"You were good."

"Aren't I always?" she asked worriedly.

"Always," he confirmed, watching her smile regain its strength. "I love you."

"I love you," she nodded, on her tiptoes as he brushed his lips over hers. He wrapped his arms around her as if he were her safety, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as if she were about to baptize him. Nothing else mattered to them in that second, other than the ways their bodies fit, two hearts bending to become one, the angel's warm touch against cold marble.

Alice's sight returned and she glanced down to what she had drawn: Juliette and Edward wrapped in their embrace, the people behind them in the stands blurred as they were the center of the small universe Alice had made.