What about us

Jade P.O.V

I walk in to school and sit down in my form room with Leigh, Jesy and Perrie, “So how are you love birds?” I ask Leigh and Jesy, who blush a little, Jesy pecks Leigh's cheek and giggles, “You two are so cute, I'm glad you finally came out to each other and dated, it was obvious that you two had a spark” Perrie laughs, they blush again, the headmaster walks in and the room goes silent, “Edwards here now” he say half smiling, half smirking, she stands up and grabs her stuff with a sigh and follows him. “Wow, when does anyone have to speak to him?” Leigh says, “I don’t know, how you are doing at seducing Pezza?” Jesy asks me smiling, “I think I'm doing well, she still hasn’t said if she was straight or lesbian but I'm going to ask her out on the weekend” I say nervously, “Jade you say that every week since the day we started and that’s been three years” Leigh giggles, “Hey you took a year” I pouted, “Uh huh and look two happy years together, go on girl you have to do this” Jesy says, I nod. 

Perrie P.O.V

I walk behind the headmaster who leads me to his room where a girl hot girl was standing, she had blonde hair, green eyes, ruby lips and was dressed like Beyoncé, she was wearing shorts, crop top and sandals with her hair in a long pony tail, she sees me and smiles, I smile back and she blushes then turns away in embarrassment, “This is Charlotte Lily, she is a new student, Perrie I want you to take her around and introduce her to some people, make her feel at home and welcomed” he says, I nod and we walk out the room, “So your Perrie, you look really beautiful” she says then goes embarrassed again, “I'm sorry” she says, “It's alright I thought you looked fit as well” I smirk, she blushes, “Well this is a corridor” I say, “Wow this looks like Buckingham palace” she jokes, I show her the rest of the school then we head to our first lesson together, music, my other friends see me and wave me over so I walk over but Charlotte pulls me back with our hands which are together, “Can we sit down alone, I'm scared to meet new people” she says, I smile at her, “Sure, they will understand” I say as we sit down alone, I text the girls that I will tell them later, we get put in pairs, I normally go with Jade but I really like Charlotte and didn’t want to leave her alone so I went with her and found out our voices were meant to be together as our teacher says. We get the biggest cheer as we finish, we take a little bow then walk back to our table, Jade stares at me confused then looks away, what was wrong with her?

It was now last lesson, maths, and I was extremely bored, I got to sit next to Charlotte but I had two other people on my table, Sarah, the bitch of the school, and Jake, the flirt. "So Charlotte, seen anyone you like here?" he asks in flirty tone, "Yeah I have actually, but the thing is I'm not into dudes" she says, his eyes widen and he sits back a bit, "Never thought you would be on the other side" he says, "I didn't think you would be able to keep you pants up, but hey you learn a new thing everyday" she says, I laugh as his mouth opens then closes, "Whatever, it's not my fault I'm irresistible" he says playing with his hair in front of a mirror. I shake my head then see Sarah smirking at us, "What is your problem?" I ask, "Nothing, who would of thought the new girl would be so confident, I like you" she says, "That's nice but I'm going to stay with normal people, not the plastic and fakes" Charlotte says fake smiling.

After class I lead Charlotte to the bus stop, "Hey did you want to come around my house today? My parents love guests" she says, "Are you sure? Like won't I be hassle?" I ask, "No, trust me, my parents only have me so they always like it when I bring friends around, they will like you" she says. I ring my mam and tell her then get on the bus, sitting next to her, I see Jade, Jesy and Leigh walk on and sit behind us, "Hey Perrie, where were you today?" Jade asks, "I was showing Charlotte around, I texted you" I say, "Yeah I know, but not even sitting with us at lunch?" Leigh asks butting in, "Charlotte is nervous of new people, I was just warming her up so we join you tomorrow" I say, what was this, an interrogation of something, who did I murder? "Fine, what are you doing tonight?" Jesy says, now she is joining in, who else wants to join in, the bus driver. "She is coming to my house, for dinner and a movie" Charlotte says turning around, "Oh, okay. We were all going beach then having a film night, I guess we will see you tomorrow" they say and get off at their stop, I hadn't notice we were moving.