Chapter 6- Hospital Visits

Jade P.O.V

We walk back into Perrie's hospital room and see that she is wide awake reading a book with headphones in, she looks up to see us and takes her headphones out and closes her book. "Hi Perrie, we got all our stuff and some snacks in case we all get hungry, especially you" Jesy says, she smiles but there was something behind it which worried me a little. "So how is it here?" Leigh asks, Jesy hits her in the hip, "It's a hospital Leigh, it's not going to be great" Jesy says, "It's alright I guess, the nurses are nice except one who thought I was too young for a proper meal so brought me a kids meal, sausage and mash? I guess I can't argue with that though, it was better than the breakfast" Perrie says, we smile and hand her a packet of crisps.

We talk and watch some movies on a portable DVD player that Leigh brought with her, "I think Perrie is tired" Jesy whispers, we look and see her asleep, I chuckle and get up off her bed, we clean everything up and put it in bags. "I think we should go home and come back early tomorrow, apparently she may be out in two days, her family are on holiday so asked that we looked after her until they are back" I say to the other two, they nod and help me pack the rest up. The door opens and Charlotte walks in, "Oh, wrong room" she says smirking, "Why are you here, another victim in hospital because of you?" Jesy asks, "Actually no, my dad is here because he broke his leg, silly him, so what's wrong with Blondie?" she asks, "None of your business woman abuser" Leigh snaps, "Damn, someone is in a bitch fit, calm you ass girl, I just want to check my ex is okay, is that a bad thing?" she asks, "It is when you were the reason she is here, you made her have internal damage and forget everything, she doesn't even remember us because you were a horrible person and had to hurt her just for money" I say, she nods then laughs. "You have no way to prove it to anyone, it can mean a thing to you to know that I am the main reason she is here but no one else knows, I get to to leave without any guilt or punishment as I did nothing wrong" she says walking out. I sit there infuriated, I go to run after her put Jesy grabs my wrist, "Don't scoop down to her level, you will just feed her hunger, let her feel stupid after all this" she says, I nod and smile.

Perrie P.O.V

I wake up and see the girls gone and a note next to my bed on the draws, 'We went home for a rest but will be back early in the morning, if you need us call, don't hesitate, Jesy, Jade and Leigh xx' I scrunch up the note and chuck it in the bin, surprisingly it went it. I see the door open and Charlotte walks in, she kisses my lips and then puts something in my hand, a phone. "I want you to use this phone to contact me and the guy I was with yesterday, if there is any situation where you need help, the girls frighten or annoy you, you need someone or anything, call us" she says, "Okay, thank you Charlotte" I say kissing her cheek, she smiles and sits beside me. "So is there anything you remember?" she asks, "Well apparently you had something to do with me being in hospital" I say, "Yeah, they made that up, you were actually pushed down stairs by one of the three girls, I think it was Jade I can't be sure, they won't admit it though, you were knocked out when you hit the ground so people stepped on you and the girls kicked you a bit, I can get a Doctor in to back me up" she says, I nod so she goes out and brings a female doctor in. "You were pushed down the stairs, since the stairs had metal edging it cut your back and made scars and cuts, you have bruising from people kicking and stepping on you" she says, "Thank you" I say. I hear Charlotte whisper something to the Doctor like Auntie.

Charlotte P.O.V

My auntie was a doctor here, she loved me so much that anything I asked for she would do, even lying to patients, she just lied to Perrie for me so she wouldn't think I caused her to be in hospital. Perrie looks at me and smiles warmly, "When are they coming back here?" she asks, "I think in an hour they will be here" I say, "I don't think it's safe to be with them" she says, "Just act along with them like your great friends and they won't suspect a thing" I say to her, "Yeah but if they hurt me before, will they do it again?" she asks, "People are going to be watching out more for you now, I was ill that day in school so I couldn't get to you until yesterday, they won't dare hurt you" I say, she nods and grins at me, "I missed you, tell me about things we have done" she says. "Well, we used to go to the beach and have picnics, we would go in the sea and swim around. We would go to the park and look at all the children play, saying we would be together forever and how you couldn't wait to have children" I say. She looks around the room then at me, "It's nearly time, did you want to go?" she asks, "Okay, remember to hide the phone and make sure you call me about anything worrying you, I am just a phone call away" I say, she nods and kisses me goodbye.

I walk out her room and to my car outside, Luke was in the passenger seat waiting for me. "How did it go?" he asks, "Fine, my auntie helped back me up so she believes that Jade or one of the girls pushed her down the stairs and beat her up, she is sort of scared of them but says she will keep her act up and pretend to be their best friends. She has a phone with our numbers so she can contact us if anything 'bad' happens to her" I say smirking, he laughs and kisses my temple.

We go back to his house and walk into his study, he gets up three news articles on his laptop and shows them to me, "It is time for me to tell you why we want Perrie hurt so bad" he says, "Wait, how is Perrie linked to this?" I ask shocked at what I was reading on his laptop, "Yes, apparently it wasn't her fault, I don't agree, I want her brought to her knees, begging for me to forgive her she needs to go through what I went through" Luke says, I nod feeling slightly scared and worried at how far he would go, he is quite a gruesome person and loves to watch those he hates suffer. "I think we should have a meeting with Perrie when she gets out of hospital, I want to see how much she knows then fill her in with what happened, she needs to be punished!" he shouts slamming his hands down onto the desk which had the laptop on. "I know Luke, I will help you" I say, he smiles and hugs me tightly.

Jesy P.O.V

We walk into Perrie's room and see that she is asleep, we sit down and put our bags down, she wakes up and frowns at us, "Oh hey" she says, "You alright?" Leigh asks, "Yeah, just a bit tired and in pain" she says, "Okay well I will go inform a doctor, they may be able to give you some more medicine and see when you can get out, we want you home and be able to make you feel more comfortable" I say, she nods lightly. "So what is the whole reason I am in hospital?" she asks, "Your ex, Charlotte, abused you for some years, she then, we think, hit your head off the floor which caused you to have memory loss" Jade says, she nods and looks out her window thinking, "What you thinking about?" Leigh asks her, "Oh nothing, just can't wait to get out of here" she says slightly uneasy, "Oh, well I should go get a doctor since Jesy seems unable to" Leigh says walking out the room while I giggle at her. "Has anyone else been to visit?" Jade asks Perrie, "No, just you three, I have been sleeping, eating or reading otherwise, my mam has been texting me a lot so I answer or ring her, that's how exciting it gets" she tells us, we nod and wait for Leigh and the Doctor.

Perrie P.O.V

After ten minutes they come in and Leigh sits on Jesy's lap and kisses her cheek, "Sorry we took so long, he had to talk to some other doctors and nurses to make a decision on when she can go home" she says, "Okay Leigh Leigh" Jesy says. The Doctor smiles and stands opposite the girls on the other side of my bed. "Well if you continue to make this good recovery then you can go home tomorrow, we just need to check your medication, put it a bit higher since you say that you feel pain still" he says and walks out, "I can't wait for you to go home with us!" Jade squeals, "Great, time for the acting to start" I mumble, they smile at me with excitement and happiness in their eyes which makes me question Charlotte, how come they feel so real yet I have some sort of disagreement in my head when picking between Charlotte and the three girls in front of me, I don't know anyone who could help me decide whose side to choose. I pick the phone out that Charlotte gave me and text her that I will come out tomorrow, she replies to me saying that she will meet me later and sort out everything, I wander how long I can keep this act up for.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed, haven't updated in ages so I had to reread the whole book! Once I get this book going again I will start the sequel of my other book, hope you enjoyed this and remember to vote and comment, I don't think was my best, I'm really sorry! xx :)