Chapter 2- Why can't you see

Week Later

 ???  P.O.V

My first part of my plan is done, I wanted to ruin Perrie's life because she ruined mine, Charlotte walks into my office and sits down opposite me, "You have done well so far, she has your trust, she loves you and does what you say. Now I want you to get those friends of hers to hate her, I want Perrie to turn her back on them and them girls to hate her so much that they will never go back to her. After that I want you to break Perrie, I want you to make her feel the pain she put me through, now go!" I shout at her, she nods and stands up to walk away but then stops, "Is there anything that could help me?" she asks, "Just ask her about last year in the summer, tell her you know what happened, I will text you the details later" I say then hand her a bag full of money, she nods and walks out. I laugh and walk to the back room, pictures of the event and Perrie were all around, some may say obsessed, I say committed to a cause.

The Next Day

Perrie P.O.V 

Charlotte walks down the corridor and spots me, she walks over and kisses me fully, "I missed you Perrie berry" she says giggling, "I love you too" I say and pull her in by the waist. "Perrie is that your phone that just went off?" she asks, I get my phone out and see Jade has texted me, I open it and see its a picture of a chat on facebook which has Jesy, Leigh and Jade talking bad about me, another message comes through from Jesy which is a voice clip of Leigh ranting about how much she hates me. There is one last message from Leigh, on it was a video of Jade and my test paper from last week, I failed the test, Jade must have ruined it! "Who is it?" Charlotte asks, "It was the girls, they all sent me messages, well a photo, voice clip and video, all of them showing them against me, apparently Jade ruined my test paper" I say, she smirks but notice me looking so looks sympathetic, "Go talk to them, I will go with you" she says, I nod and do what she says.

I walk into an empty classroom where Jesy, Jade and Leigh were waiting, just like I texted them to do, "What is this about?" Leigh asks confused, "I got your messages, the video, the photo, the voice clip,what were they all about? If you really hated me then you could have just told me" I say upset and hurt, "Perrie what are you on about?" Jesy asks, "I had a photo of a chat you were on talking bad about me. There was a voice clip of Leigh talking, well ranting about me, then there was a video of Jade and my test paper, which I failed" I say annoyed. "Perrie we didn't send them to you" Jade says, "Who else would send them, anyway that's not the point, I can't believe after all these years you would do this to me, did anything ever matter to you or was it all a lie because at the moment I have had enough. You three were like my sisters and at the moment, I can't believe I am saying this, you are acting like you couldn't give a crap about me. Yes Jade I know you love me but if you truly loved me then you would be happy that I have found love! Jesy I though better of you, you were always like my older sister but at the moment, you are treating me like I am invisible, I tried to talk to you yesterday but I got nothing back, I even defended you when some idiots were talking about you behind your back. Leigh, well let's just say you were my partner in crime, remember all those pranks and jokes we did, well you can forget all of the past relationship because at the moment, I don't need you lot as all you are doing is holding me back" I say and feel the tears in my eyes.

I stand there looking at the floor, I feel Charlotte place her hand on my shoulder, "Perrie, let's get you to a better place and cheer you up, you don't need negative people" she says, "Perrie, why can't you see? It's all her, she sent these texts probably, I know I can't prove it but we would never do that, we didn't even talk on Facebook, it is fake. Leigh was drunk and was talking about all the things she hates, Perrie those things were aimed at Charlotte. I never mucked up your test results, I was checking yours and was correcting some but someone came in so I had to hand it in, I promise this is all her" Jade says pointing to Charlotte. Charlotte looks at me hurt and confused, "Why would my girlfriend want to hurt me?" I ask, "I don't know, ask her?!" Leigh says annoyed, I turn around and see Charlotte staring at me in the eye, "You are seriously going to believe that the person who loves you most, the person who has raised your confidence and popularity wants to hurt you, Perrie I would never hurt you, I promise" she says, I turn to look at the other three, "Why are you lying, Charlotte is the one I love, she wouldn't hurt me, that's it I guess, time to split, if you can't tell me the truth and accept who I am and who I want to be with like I do to you then I can't hang around with you three" I say. "Perrie, are you stupid? It is all her! She is causing us to argue, she wants this, she is the main reason why we fight!" Jade shouts at me, "Whatever, I'm gone" I say and walk out holding Charlotte's hand. "You made a great decision Perrie, we can now be happy together without anyone saying we can't" she says and kisses my lips smirking.

__________________________________________________
Sorry this is so short, this week may have not as many updates but I will try! :)