Chapter 11- The unexpected Chapter

Jade P.O.V

"Don't go" I hear a voice say as I reach the door to leave, I turn and see Perrie's eyes are wide open, I run over and see she is awake. "Don't leave me, I need you too" her voice is vulnerable and weak, "I won't leave, I promise" I say showing her the ring on her finger, she smiles and pulls my hand to her lips and kisses it gently, "We can do everything you said together, I want to spend the rest of my life with my other half" she whispers. "You heard it all?" I ask, she nods and kisses my lips so gently and softly but with so much love. "I was dead, I was looking down at you from above and I listened to every word, something gave me the push and I went back to my body and knew I had to open my eyes" she says. "I love you" I say, "I love you so much more than you know" she whispers into my neck whilst I hold her close, she cries into my neck whilst I rub her back and keep her closer than ever. 

Jesy and Leigh walk in and their mouths drop open when they see Perrie in my arms awake, "She's alive" I whisper happily, they run over and join out hug, "I love you all so much" Perrie says nuzzling into my neck further if it was possible. "We love you two Perrie, just don't ever leave us, never again" Jesy says. "I promise" Perrie says taking her necklace off and putting it on me, "I don't have a ring but this means so much to me, I want you to have it as it shows you that I love and trust you, I promise to never leave you again" she whispers. I kiss her lips and she smiles, placing her arms around me and kissing back. "You are my heaven" she sighs and hugs me close.

Ten Years Later

I walk into my house with Sophie on my hip and Jack holding my hand, "Perrie, we're home" I call out, I hear footsteps and Perrie walks over to me with her small bump a little box. "Hello Mrs Edwards" she says and kisses my lips then takes Sophie off me and puts her down in her crib in her room. I help Jack change out of his school uniform and into some casual clothes then walk downstairs and see Perrie waiting for me in the kitchen. She walks over to me and opens the small box, inside was an infinity sign with a small loop on top, she takes my necklace off and I see it's a pendant to go on my necklace. There was now a silver heart, rose and infinity sign. "I saw it and I thought, we are married, we have a beautiful two year old girl and five year old son with another little guy on the way. It's been ten years since I died and was revived by your words, you are my infinity, you are the one I am spending all my life with so this shows it" she says and kisses me whilst wrapping her arms around my waist, well tries to with her bump. I smile and kiss back, the door opens and Jesy walks in with Leigh and two kids, James and Kelly. They decided that they also wanted kids and well, they had them. "Jerrie, Jerrie!" Leigh cheers, "Leigh Leigh, Soph is in bed silly" I say, she laughs and hugs us then Jesy copies her and we hug. "This is heaven, two best friends, a wife and two beautiful children, I'm glad you didn't leave me" I tell Perrie, she smiles and nuzzles in to my neck, a habit I love about her. "What can I say, no one can separate us ever again, not even a bullet" she whispers and kisses me with so much love in her eyes.