Chapter 5- Recovery

Perrie P.O.V

I wake up and hear talking, I walk to the door and listen, "She could turn and go back to Charlotte at any point, we haven't talked to her in a year!" Leigh whisper shouts, "Oh yeah, she is really going to go back there to get hurt again" Jade says sarcastically, "Who knows?"  Jesy says, my body was still aching from yesterday so I have to sit down, I sit with my back against the wall with the door next to me so I could still listen. "I don't know anymore with her, I try to trust her but when she walked out that time, well it hurt, she could do it again at any time" Leigh says, "I know it hurt Leigh, I loved her, I still do but I just have to trust my gut feeling and believe she won't leave and will stay with us so we can be friends again" Jade sighs, "I know, but you want more, you want her to fall for you again and be the happy couple but what it you two argue, then what will happen?" Jesy asks, "Then we will act mature and sort it out" Jade says annoyed. "Fine" Jesy and Leigh say walking away, I knew they would never trust me the same again, maybe I should get a dorm and be alone, maybe I have to sort myself out on my own, recover with no help. 

I sit there for a while longer, the door opens and Jade looks at the bed then notices me on the floor, "Oh my god, did you fall while walking?" she asks, I don't answer her, just shake my head and stand up, walk past her to the lounge where I sit down, Jesy and Leigh were also sat down and look at me. Jade walks in and sits next to me, "What is wrong?" she asks, "You lot should talk quieter when outside the room I sleep in" I say and stand up, I walk back up to my room but feel dizzy, must be the injuries, I fall to my knees and hold my head, all I could feel was my head banging and black spots when I look. I groan and feel nauseous, I hear footsteps come up behind me, they start speeding up and then drop to the floor, they were kneeling down next to me. "Perrie, what's happening?" Jesy asks, "I..." I start but have to run to the bathroom and throw up, the footsteps come closer again, "Perrie something isn't right, did you hit your head off the floor yesterday by any chance?" Leigh asks, "I don't know" I say. "Well I think you should we should take you hospital and check you out, this isn't right" Jade says, "Fine" I sigh and walk to my room. I lie on the bed and my heads starts thumping again, I groan and hold on it, it was getting worse by the second.

Jesy P.O.V

I stared concerned at Perrie's bedroom door, "Do you think we should go in there and check if she is okay" I say, "No leave her to it, she is probably getting dressed or going back to sleep" Leigh says, we walk into the lounge and watch some films. "Okay we have watched two Harry Potter's, what is she doing!" Jade shouts annoyed, we get up and walk to her room, we open the door and see her on the bed, she was holding her head and her face was scrunched up in pain, "Perrie, we are going hospital" I say, she whimpers quietly, "Jade get her changed then carry her to the car, we will go start it up" I say, she nods and gets to it.

I run downstairs with Leigh and unlock the car ,we start the car and Jade runs down a few minutes later  with Perrie in her arms, she gets in the back and seats belt them both up. We drive as fast as we can to the hospital then park, Jade runs in with Perrie while we lock the car and check we have everything. We run after them and catch up, a doctor walks over and takes us to a room. We lie Perrie down on the bed while he asks her questions. After five minutes she whimpers again holding her head, he frowns and checks her eyes and body, he stares at her body and frowns again, "What happened to her?" he asks us, "Her ex did this, she abused her, we don't know if she hit her head to the floor" Jade says, "Okay, well I am going to do a full X-ray and scan, we want to check for any internal damages" he says professionally, we nod and let him take her away.

Jade P.O.V

We wait outside for two hours, we comes out looking at his clipboard, he walks over to us and sighs, "It's not looking good, she had a brain bleed, they are fixing it now but while doing so we had to operate on her stomach, there was a puncture, also there was a cut on her back which was severely deep, it cut some important things so we fixed that, while doing so she slipped into a semi-coma, she will wake up soon but because of the stress on her brain we aren't sure if she will have all her memories with her, we aren't even sure if she will know who she is" he says, "What? No" I gasped, she can't be broken, we just got her back and now Charlotte has ruined it again. "I'm sorry, you can go see her if you want" he says we nod and walk to her room. We walk in and see her looking pale and weak, I run over to her bed crying, why her? 

It's been two days, I stand by her bed and kiss her forehead, she was still in a semi-coma, I sit down and start tracing her palm, I remember when she used to say that our palms told a thousand stories, I smile and kiss her hand gently. She was always there to make us smile and become the people we are, without her I would still be the lonely geek who wouldn't talk to a soul. Jesy would be the jock who would only talk if she wanted to, Leigh would be the 'cool kid' who everyone was too afraid to talk to, she managed to crack all of us and put us together so we became bestfriends. 

I sit there a while longer holding her hand until I felt it twitch, I stand up and look down at her, her eyes open and she jumps when she sees me. "Perrie" I say, "Who is Perrie?" she asks, "You are Perrie" I say, "Who are you?" she asks, "Jade, your bestfriend" I say, "No, I don't have friends, I'm not the sort to make friends" she sighs, "No really, I am, you have two other good friends but they went home to sleep and change their clothes" I say. She looks at me confused, "So what do I do?" she asks, "You go to college, you study Art, English, Law and Business" I say, "What is Law?" she asks, "Um, I will explain later, I will call Jesy and Leigh" I say, "Who are they?" she asks, "You other two friends" I say smiling weakly, "Okay Jade" she says.

I rang the two girls who got to the hospital ten minutes later, "What do you mean she knows nothing?" Leigh asks as she stops running over to me, "She has forgotten us, everything, even herself" I say, "What, no!" Jesy says on the edge of tears, "I know, let's go in and see her" I say, we walk in and Perrie gets nervous. "Perrie, this Leigh and Jesy" I say, she looks at them and nods, "When did we become friends?" she asks, "When we were like thirteen, we first met up because you saw that we all matched, we then became the best of friends and did everything together" Jesy says, "Okay" she sighs.

An Hour Later.

"Perrie we are just going to go home and get some clothes and stuff for tomorrow" I say, she nods, "We will be an hour at the most" I say, "Okay Jade she says.

Perrie P.O.V

I sit there and try to remember things, the door opens and a blonde haired girl with a young brown hair guy walks in, "Perrie, it's good to see you" the man says, "Who are you two?" I ask, the look at each other and smirk, "I am Charlotte, he is Luke" Charlotte says, I nod, "How do I know you two?" I ask, "I am your girlfriend, Luke is our friend" she says, "What about Jade, Leigh and Jesy?" I ask, "They are bad news, I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them, they know things that could hurt anyone, they do things that most people think are wrong. They are horrible and fake everything, they are probably faking that they know you" Luke says. I grow worried, "They said they will come back in an hour, what should I do?" I ask, "Send them away, they will only make it worse or act along with them, keep everything private but pretend that you are with them and go along with their messed up plans to hurt you" he says, "I suggest you act along, don't want to cause suspicion" Charlotte says, I nod and smile, "Thank you" I say, "It's alright" Luke says and walks out, Charlotte walks over and kisses my temple, "They will say we are not together and make up all sorts of lies, you have to trust me though" she says, "Okay" I say, she nods and hugs me then walks out.

Luke P.O.V

"She is falling for it, once we get her fully back to us I will start my revenge, I will make her remember what she did to me then make her beg for mercy, she will be at my feet begging and weak" I laugh, Steph chuckles at this. "We better make sure all goes to plan, I will check on her every other day" she says, "Good girl, you have done well, may have to give you extra money for all this hard work" I say, "Anything for a friend" she says and kisses my cheek and gets in my car, I smirk and get in as well.

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update, I will do my best to update again today but I'm not promising anything, keep voting and commenting :] xx